New to the Fandom!

New members introduce yourself or just say hi here. The answers to Frequently Asked Questions live here too.
Angi

New to the Fandom!

#1 Post by Angi »

Hello all, I've just recently discovered PSB and am a bit obsessed with them at the moment so thought I'd join the community.
I'm 34, female, and in the USA. Still working through their catalog but enjoying it immensely so far. I've already impulse-bought tickets to see them next year :lol:

Vince

Re: New to the Fandom!

#2 Post by Vince »

Welcome to the community!
Its also a good time for you to get acquainted with http://geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm :D
H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.

new_love

#3 Post by new_love »

Yay! I’m pretty new to the PSB fan world too. Something has just clicked after many years. I can vouch for geowayne - where I found a lot of brilliant info :clap:

Welcome aboard :D
If life is worth living
It's got to be done

Andie

#4 Post by Andie »

Hi Angi & welcome!! :D
Don’t be scared, for only the dark can show you the stars

Marie loves PSB

#5 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Hi All, Welcome to the Forum! :D

Angi

#6 Post by Angi »

Thanks everyone! I had stumbled upon geowayne already but hadn't quite realized how extensive it was at first, so thanks for sending me back for a second look! Loving it. Thanks for the welcomes!

hilaryhoward

#7 Post by hilaryhoward »

Hello and welcome to the Pet Shop Boys community! It's great to hear that you've recently discovered their music and are enjoying it so much. They have an extensive and diverse catalog, so there's plenty to explore and immerse yourself in. Impulse-buying tickets to see them next year sounds like an exciting decision, and attending their live show is sure to be an incredible experience.

https://netsworths.com/mel-robbins-net-worth/

As a fan, you'll find a welcoming and supportive community of fellow enthusiasts who share your passion for their music. Enjoy your journey through their discography and have a fantastic time at the concert!

DopeFiend

#8 Post by DopeFiend »

hilaryhoward wrote: Sat 29 Jul 2023, 12:28 pm Hello and welcome to the Pet Shop Boys community! It's great to hear that you've recently discovered their music and are enjoying it so much. They have an extensive and diverse catalog, so there's plenty to explore and immerse yourself in. Impulse-buying tickets to see them next year sounds like an exciting decision, and attending their live show is sure to be an incredible experience.

https://netsworths.com/mel-robbins-net-worth/

As a fan, you'll find a welcoming and supportive community of fellow enthusiasts who share your passion for their music. Enjoy your journey through their discography and have a fantastic time at the concert!
... you realise this thread is from years ago, right?

HarryPotter69

#9 Post by HarryPotter69 »

hi im also a newbie to PSB and i welcome all to the forum

DopeFiend

#10 Post by DopeFiend »

HarryPotter69 wrote: Thu 05 Oct 2023, 9:21 pm hi im also a newbie to PSB and i welcome all to the forum
Welcome!
There's so much to PSB to discover. I hope you enjoy the journey.
What I love about this forum is you get the inside scoop on the latest PSB happenings.
Also, we have the most dedicated fans here. So it's a wealth of knowledge and passion.