And as for you, I think your mother raised you on a diet of drugs.Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:Good translation but "esta" is not rude because here in ANDALUCIA we say "esta" no "ella" ,I say "esta es mi hermana" No "ella es mi hermana" your mexican woman cant understand how we speak in andalusiaYour Funny Uncle wrote:Translation: It is like the girl from the film "the Omen" who hung herself from the balcony! She has the same face!Miss Lowe Tennant wrote: PD:Esta es como la niñera de la pelicula de la profecia la que se ahorca por el balcon!!!!! Tiene la misma cara!!!!!
She used Esta (similar to "it") not ella ("she") which is very rude, besides the quite nasty comparison. I'm beginning to run out of patience...anyway she translate good...
PS: I love "the omen"
I hate sundays
- RaciePSB
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Sat 15 Nov 2003, 8:32 am
- Contact:
Rachel
Happily PSB-obsessed since 1986
Happily PSB-obsessed since 1986
- RaciePSB
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Sat 15 Nov 2003, 8:32 am
- Contact:
-
define psb
Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:Good translation but "esta" is not rude because here in ANDALUCIA we say "esta" no "ella" ,I say "esta es mi hermana" No "ella es mi hermana" your mexican woman cant understand how we speak in andalusiaYour Funny Uncle wrote:Translation: It is like the girl from the film "the Omen" who hung herself from the balcony! She has the same face!Miss Lowe Tennant wrote: PD:Esta es como la niñera de la pelicula de la profecia la que se ahorca por el balcon!!!!! Tiene la misma cara!!!!!
She used Esta (similar to "it") not ella ("she") which is very rude, besides the quite nasty comparison. I'm beginning to run out of patience...anyway she translate good...
PS: I love "the omen"
Sad fact is, you appear to be insulting EITHER your own child or the child of Mazz ( a tiny new born! )
I am sorry if saying this next comment is offensive but : Satanas you are EVIL! Your comments here have proved it to me! How is it you manage to get away with it time and again?
I am disgusted!
-
Miss Lowe Tennant
ignore me pleasedefine psb wrote:Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:Good translation but "esta" is not rude because here in ANDALUCIA we say "esta" no "ella" ,I say "esta es mi hermana" No "ella es mi hermana" your mexican woman cant understand how we speak in andalusiaYour Funny Uncle wrote: Translation: It is like the girl from the film "the Omen" who hung herself from the balcony! She has the same face!
She used Esta (similar to "it") not ella ("she") which is very rude, besides the quite nasty comparison. I'm beginning to run out of patience...anyway she translate good...
PS: I love "the omen"Hmmm! Nothing you say is ever RUDE or INSULTING is it?
Sad fact is, you appear to be insulting EITHER your own child or the child of Mazz ( a tiny new born! )
I am sorry if saying this next comment is offensive but : Satanas you are EVIL! Your comments here have proved it to me! How is it you manage to get away with it time and again?
I am disgusted!
- RaciePSB
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Sat 15 Nov 2003, 8:32 am
- Contact:
Just thought I'd turn this topic around and talk about my FANTASTIC Sunday.
'Twas my girl's school fete, and I had the BEST day! I have this picture still in my mind of my daughter with her face lit up like the morning sun, arms outstretched at the top height of the Giant Alien ride - Sun streaming through her hair and the smell of fairy floss wafting on a warm breeze, with the club version of 'Forever Young' blaring from speakers.
It was a good day
Came home loaded with second hand books, and bags of coconut ice.
I LOVE Sundays!
Just thought I'd say
'Twas my girl's school fete, and I had the BEST day! I have this picture still in my mind of my daughter with her face lit up like the morning sun, arms outstretched at the top height of the Giant Alien ride - Sun streaming through her hair and the smell of fairy floss wafting on a warm breeze, with the club version of 'Forever Young' blaring from speakers.
It was a good day
I LOVE Sundays!
Just thought I'd say
Rachel
Happily PSB-obsessed since 1986
Happily PSB-obsessed since 1986
- Deschanel
- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 7:23 pm
Oooh. ooh. I'm really trying to think here cos it's familiar but i've had loads of champagne tonight..Butters wrote:"In the end, it was the Sunday afternoons he couldn't cope with, and that terrible listlessness which starts to set in at about 2.55, when you know that you've had all the baths you can usefully have that day, that however hard you stare at any given paragraph in the papers you will never actually read it, or use the revolutionary new pruning technique it describes, and that as you stare at the clock the hands will move relentlessly on to four o'clock, and you will enter the long dark teatime of the soul."
(Which novel?)
I was going to say F.Scott Fitzgerald, except the "teatime" makes it prob. English. Fitzgerald did write however, "In the dark night of the soul, it's always 3 o'clock in the morning." in his dying swan song of Holywood obscurity and angst, "The Crack-Up". about 1933..
I may yet figure it out though!
- RaciePSB
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Sat 15 Nov 2003, 8:32 am
- Contact:
Erg.. public apology to Butters for being rude the other day. Not sure why now, but I thought you were having a go at AmazedDJ. Had I taken the time to read your post properly I would have seen you were quoting from literature, not making up mean things. It was late, I was premenstrual, I'm sorry.

Rachel
Happily PSB-obsessed since 1986
Happily PSB-obsessed since 1986
-
One of the crowd
- Posts: 4796
- Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 3:42 pm
Well, its Sunday again Satanas. I guess its just another boring day for you and an even more boring day for your daughter.
What am I up to?
Well, after a few minor chores around the house, Im off to the park with my daughter and 5 month old son. Then a quick drink in the local and then I have some relatives around for lunch. Afterwards we will go for a walk with their dog and probably back to the park.
If you put your mind to it, there is lots to do and you wont be bored.
There is more to life than a keybord, monitor and PC and the Internet.
So my message to you today, is..
"Get out and leave us all in peace"
What am I up to?
Well, after a few minor chores around the house, Im off to the park with my daughter and 5 month old son. Then a quick drink in the local and then I have some relatives around for lunch. Afterwards we will go for a walk with their dog and probably back to the park.
If you put your mind to it, there is lots to do and you wont be bored.
There is more to life than a keybord, monitor and PC and the Internet.
So my message to you today, is..
"Get out and leave us all in peace"
-
Miss Lowe Tennant
Today is a great sunday for me,is very hot and is very popably we take the sun later,i have so many ice-creams here.and yesterday i did all the work. Sheyla is wacthing A teamBowesy wrote:Well, its Sunday again Satanas. I guess its just another boring day for you and an even more boring day for your daughter.
What am I up to?
Well, after a few minor chores around the house, Im off to the park with my daughter and 5 month old son. Then a quick drink in the local and then I have some relatives around for lunch. Afterwards we will go for a walk with their dog and probably back to the park.
If you put your mind to it, there is lots to do and you wont be bored.
There is more to life than a keybord, monitor and PC and the Internet.
So my message to you today, is..
"Get out and leave us all in peace"
PD: misterious person I have a good thing for you
-
define psb
Today : 8.30am to 11am Cooking meals that get sent out to some less able 'friends'
12 noon my own lunch break and picking up my 'visits list' for the coming week.
1pm go to the first of my Sunday visits , of which I have 5 today!
Lots of social interaction!
Racie your Sunday is nearly over already! Sounds like you had a fab day!
Bowesy, remember to water down the Ale for your son
ha ha!
12 noon my own lunch break and picking up my 'visits list' for the coming week.
1pm go to the first of my Sunday visits , of which I have 5 today!
Lots of social interaction!
Racie your Sunday is nearly over already! Sounds like you had a fab day!
Bowesy, remember to water down the Ale for your son
- Butters
- Posts: 559
- Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 9:33 pm
Actually, it's from Douglas Adams - Life, the Universe, and Everything. It's the thoughts of a bored extra terrestrial with eternal life, that travels space determined to fill his empty eternal life by insulting every single life form in the universe. It seemed quite appropriate.
Deschanel wrote:Oooh. ooh. I'm really trying to think here cos it's familiar but i've had loads of champagne tonight..Butters wrote:"In the end, it was the Sunday afternoons he couldn't cope with, and that terrible listlessness which starts to set in at about 2.55, when you know that you've had all the baths you can usefully have that day, that however hard you stare at any given paragraph in the papers you will never actually read it, or use the revolutionary new pruning technique it describes, and that as you stare at the clock the hands will move relentlessly on to four o'clock, and you will enter the long dark teatime of the soul."
(Which novel?)
I was going to say F.Scott Fitzgerald, except the "teatime" makes it prob. English. Fitzgerald did write however, "In the dark night of the soul, it's always 3 o'clock in the morning." in his dying swan song of Holywood obscurity and angst, "The Crack-Up". about 1933..
I may yet figure it out though!
Just tax the stupid people!
-
dizzy
My (assumed) fantastic Sunday begun with a shining sun.
Three of my best girlfriends are coming over for a "barbecue" (=disposable grill and hotdogs) and some drinks (=bootleg alcohol and tonic) My parents are gone for the night, watching Metalllica live, those maniacs. Something that doesn't happen very often, and I'm prepared to enjoy it.
Three of my best girlfriends are coming over for a "barbecue" (=disposable grill and hotdogs) and some drinks (=bootleg alcohol and tonic) My parents are gone for the night, watching Metalllica live, those maniacs. Something that doesn't happen very often, and I'm prepared to enjoy it.
- Butters
- Posts: 559
- Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 9:33 pm
I am going to my parents for a bbq. (It's Mother's Day in Sweden)
dizzy wrote:My (assumed) fantastic Sunday begun with a shining sun.
Three of my best girlfriends are coming over for a "barbecue" (=disposable grill and hotdogs) and some drinks (=bootleg alcohol and tonic) My parents are gone for the night, watching Metalllica live, those maniacs. Something that doesn't happen very often, and I'm prepared to enjoy it.
Just tax the stupid people!
-
Miss Lowe Tennant
Say congratulations to her from meButters wrote:I am going to my parents for a bbq. (It's Mother's Day in Sweden)
dizzy wrote:My (assumed) fantastic Sunday begun with a shining sun.
Three of my best girlfriends are coming over for a "barbecue" (=disposable grill and hotdogs) and some drinks (=bootleg alcohol and tonic) My parents are gone for the night, watching Metalllica live, those maniacs. Something that doesn't happen very often, and I'm prepared to enjoy it.
- Avalon
- Posts: 1927
- Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
- Contact:
I didn't have to go to see the concert. There were 100s of morons out on the streets 2 nights ago (and there still are even today!) who gladly "sing" all Metallica hits and shout out the words that the singer has been shouting out to them previously.dizzy wrote:blablabla My parents are gone for the night, watching Metalllica live, those maniacs. blablabla
I hate metal fans. They look like cheap and ugly goths, without the goth white... and goths are already ugly as such!