Shopper wrote:Duh ! I meant SAW were the greatest in jest
I know what YOU meant, but what I meant is that the only way you can consider SAW as "the greatest" is if you look at the quantity of their work. Surely, judging by the quality, you can't say they're great - I have to admit they do have some great tracks, but SAW is like an automated factory, spilling out one track after another. In my opinion, that hasn't done them (or most of their songs) any good.
I might as well be talking to a wall, though, cos worryingly I seem to be the only one here who has this view of SAW
I don't see your problem, Avalon. If, as you say, they have done some "great tracks", isn't it worth sifting through their dross to find them. PSB have done some great tracks, and it's worth having to put up with crap like "Release" to find those.