Ray's avatar

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
fredot

Ray's avatar

#1 Post by fredot »

Ray, your avatar looks like a famous french TV star (well she disappear now !)

Image

User avatar
mindboy
Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 10:46 pm
Contact:

#2 Post by mindboy »

Anyway, I seriously miss the jamaican-dude or the indian. :roll:
Chris Heath: Why you're surfing?
Chris Lowe: Coz we can!
Neil Tennant: Exactly. :D
(Performance commentary during What have I done to deserve this??)

User avatar
Ray
Posts: 1133
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am

#3 Post by Ray »

Hehehe! *is kinda shocked there is a thread devoted to his avatar* :D

You want the Jamaican dude? we'll see what can be done about that...

*edit* OK, here he is, assuming that's the one you wanted. By the way, that's me :) although it will take a while before I have enough hair again to look like this...
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>

User avatar
mindboy
Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 10:46 pm
Contact:

#4 Post by mindboy »

Ray wrote:Hehehe! *is kinda shocked there is a thread devoted to his avatar* :D

You want the Jamaican dude? we'll see what can be done about that...

*edit* OK, here he is, assuming that's the one you wanted. By the way, that's me :) although it will take a while before I have enough hair again to look like this...
Cool hair, man! :clap:
Chris Heath: Why you're surfing?
Chris Lowe: Coz we can!
Neil Tennant: Exactly. :D
(Performance commentary during What have I done to deserve this??)

fredot

#5 Post by fredot »

Well I quite like the mohican haircut too !!

User avatar
GalataPSB
Posts: 6137
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:10 pm

#6 Post by GalataPSB »

Do u like my avatar?? Do you know who he is??? :lol:

define psb

#7 Post by define psb »

:cry: Ray I miss the one you used before Neil as a Blond :cry:

User avatar
Ray
Posts: 1133
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am

#8 Post by Ray »

define psb wrote::cry: Ray I miss the one you used before Neil as a Blond :cry:
The mohawk will be back! :)

Galata -- yes we like it, nope, we don't know... who is that?
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>

User avatar
electronic performer
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 8:40 am

Re: Ray's avatar

#9 Post by electronic performer »

fredot wrote:Ray, your avatar looks like a famous french TV star (well she disappear now !)

Image


I can't believe it! Dorothée... Where is she now? Or is it Claire Chazal with long hair?

User avatar
andmaste
Posts: 2058
Joined: Wed 19 Nov 2003, 8:02 am
Contact:

#10 Post by andmaste »

Galata_Turco wrote:Do u like my avatar?? Do you know who he is??? :lol:
I thought it was you :wink:
Andrea
Pet Shop Boys: Covers & Quotations
www.psbcq.it

User avatar
GalataPSB
Posts: 6137
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:10 pm

#11 Post by GalataPSB »

andmaste wrote:
Galata_Turco wrote:Do u like my avatar?? Do you know who he is??? :lol:
I thought it was you :wink:
:lol: :lol:

He is "Pierre Van Hoijdonk" A player from Netherlands.He plays for Fenerbahce...He grew a mustache for ColaTurka advertisement film..

When a foreigner man drank ColaTurka,His body / Behaviours change.
He becomes a Turk.. :lol:

In this advertisement film, after he drank ColaTurka,He shows hıs moustache..He becomes very sympathic.. 8) :wink:

User avatar
andmaste
Posts: 2058
Joined: Wed 19 Nov 2003, 8:02 am
Contact:

#12 Post by andmaste »

Galata_Turco wrote:
andmaste wrote:
Galata_Turco wrote:Do u like my avatar?? Do you know who he is??? :lol:
I thought it was you :wink:
:lol: :lol:

He is "Pierre Van Hoijdonk" A player from Netherlands.He plays for Fenerbahce...He grew a mustache for ColaTurka advertisement film..

When a foreigner man drank ColaTurka,His body / Behaviours change.
He becomes a Turk.. :lol:

In this advertisement film, after he drank ColaTurka,He shows hıs moustache..He becomes very sympathic.. 8) :wink:
I remember him very well when he played with Feyenoord.
Is he still a good player?
Andrea
Pet Shop Boys: Covers & Quotations
www.psbcq.it

User avatar
GalataPSB
Posts: 6137
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:10 pm

#13 Post by GalataPSB »

Because of him, Fenerbahce became champion....! :evil:
I hate Fenerbahce :twisted:

User avatar
andmaste
Posts: 2058
Joined: Wed 19 Nov 2003, 8:02 am
Contact:

#14 Post by andmaste »

Galata_Turco wrote:Because of him, Fenerbahce became champion....! :evil:
I hate Fenerbahce :twisted:
Are you for Galatasaray? or for Besiktas?
Andrea
Pet Shop Boys: Covers & Quotations
www.psbcq.it

User avatar
GalataPSB
Posts: 6137
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:10 pm

#15 Post by GalataPSB »

Galatasaray 8)

Post Reply