Top 10 Best S/A/W remixes

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Ronald42
Posts: 2237
Joined: Sat 08 Feb 2003, 11:04 am
Contact:

Top 10 Best S/A/W remixes

#1 Post by Ronald42 »

Most are of course remixed by Phil Harding or Pete Hammond some others aswell. I can't really put them in a list so here the are in no particilar order;

Rick Astley - Together forever (House mix)
Bananarama - Love in the first degree (Eurobeat style)
Donna Summer - Breakaway (Power mix)
Stock, Aitken & Waterman - Roadblock (Ben Liebrand mix)
Sonia - You'll never stop me loving you (Sonia's kiss mix)
Donna Summer - Love's about to change my heart (Clivillés & Cole 12" mix)
Kylie Minogue - Wouldn'change a thing (The Espagna mix)
Rick Astley - It would take a strong strong man (Matt's Jazzy guitar mix)
Bananarama - I heard a rumour (Rumour house mix)
Jason Donovan - When you come back to me (No probs mix)

All are official remixes an I have them on either 12" or CD I could have easely named 25 but I think 10 are enough.

Ronald
THE FUTURE THAT YOU ANTICIPATED HAS BEEN CANCELLED

User avatar
Oznerol
Posts: 2413
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 5:31 am

#2 Post by Oznerol »

I think that the extended from 'Jigsaw - Sky High' (I can´t remember the exact name now) deserves to be included on the list of the top SAW mixes!!
This is not my signature.

User avatar
Ronald42
Posts: 2237
Joined: Sat 08 Feb 2003, 11:04 am
Contact:

#3 Post by Ronald42 »

Oznerol wrote:I think that the extended from 'Jigsaw - Sky High' (I can´t remember the exact name now) deserves to be included on the list of the top SAW mixes!!
I don't even know this track. 8) :oops: :lol:
THE FUTURE THAT YOU ANTICIPATED HAS BEEN CANCELLED

User avatar
Oznerol
Posts: 2413
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 5:31 am

#4 Post by Oznerol »

Ugh!!! You must take a listen to it!! It´ll go right into the your top of your ranking, I´m sure (we have almost the same musical taste ;) ) !!...please let me know how can I send it to you...messenger? Soulseek? your IDs?

PCL
This is not my signature.

Post Reply