frequent visits

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.

How often do u visit here?

Everyday
27
84%
Once every 2 days
3
9%
Few times a Week
2
6%
Once a week
0
No votes
Few Times a Month
0
No votes
Once a Month
0
No votes
Seldomly visit here.
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 32

Message
Author
User avatar
weirdalfan1980
Posts: 3581
Joined: Sat 20 Mar 2004, 7:27 pm
Contact:

frequent visits

#1 Post by weirdalfan1980 »

8)
Yo, Mr. Dopeman, you think your slick;
Ya sold crack to my sister, and now she's sick.
But if she happens to die, because of your drug;
Im puttin' in your culo, a .38 slug!

dizzy

#2 Post by dizzy »

Since it's officially summer from today, with all things that follows... I seriously hope I won't be here every day. Well, it's hard to get a hold on a computer while in a tent. Even these days.

Scandal

#3 Post by Scandal »

Usually everyday. Afterall, I like to think of it as home. :wink: :D

User avatar
Glenny4
Posts: 9798
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:

#4 Post by Glenny4 »

Seldomly visit here
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With my post count you be crazy to believe that :lol:

User avatar
DJAMIX
Posts: 3632
Joined: Sat 08 Nov 2003, 3:35 am

#5 Post by DJAMIX »

Good topic anyway... :wink:
One can't find the way to peace. Peace is the way itself. (Gandhi)

Luna Noctis

#6 Post by Luna Noctis »

Usually - a few days a week . Sometimes I can "disappear" for over a month though , sometimes I can visit everyday . It just changes all the time :)

User avatar
GalataPSB
Posts: 6137
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:10 pm

#7 Post by GalataPSB »

Everyday! 8)

User avatar
Chuiperdu
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 8:25 pm

#8 Post by Chuiperdu »

dizzy wrote:Since it's officially summer from today, with all things that follows... I seriously hope I won't be here every day. Well, it's hard to get a hold on a computer while in a tent. Even these days.
Hmmm I'm not an expert but I thought that summer started on the 21st of June :?:



And to avoid to be off topic I've got to add : Everyday ! :oops:

dizzy

#9 Post by dizzy »

Chuiperdu wrote:Hmmm I'm not an expert but I thought that summer started on the 21st of June :?:
School's out... :wink:

User avatar
psb-freak
Posts: 6104
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 4:42 pm
Contact:

#10 Post by psb-freak »

eeeeveryday.
Interviewer:
-What would you tell someone about yourself if you wanted to impress them?

Chris:
-I´ve got a 12-inch plonker.

User avatar
Chuiperdu
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 8:25 pm

#11 Post by Chuiperdu »

dizzy wrote: School's out... :wink:
Oh I see...your own personnal summer :dance:

Enjoy it !

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#12 Post by Avalon »

Chuiperdu wrote:Hmmm I'm not an expert but I thought that summer started on the 21st of June :?:
Silly Belgians holding onto your silly dates

User avatar
New-Nightlife
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon 08 Dec 2003, 2:20 pm
Contact:

#13 Post by New-Nightlife »

Usually everyday :)

Miss Lowe Tennant

#14 Post by Miss Lowe Tennant »

everyday..I am working and I leave this open all day and sometimes I take a look...everytime looking the codecs HTML is very bad :cry: and I read this forum....but now with the summer i will look this less..so much less... :lol: and from august I will dissapear ..mallorca is waitting :lol:

One of the crowd
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 3:42 pm

#15 Post by One of the crowd »

Miss Lowe Tennant wrote: and from august I will dissapear ..
:dance: :dance: ImageImage

Post Reply