Hargreaves as Tennant!

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
User avatar
shamelessbehave
Posts: 1518
Joined: Thu 06 Nov 2003, 2:27 pm

#16 Post by shamelessbehave »

Scandal wrote:
shamelessbehave wrote:Someone else reminds me of Neil... http://newsletter.cmgww.com/2003/enl/june/060303d.html
I also share the love for this actor, and I´m not the only one! ;)
Yeah, Neil in the A-Team! 8) :lol:
Neil in The Blue Max...have you seen this film? if not, you don´t know what you´re missing. I love it (thanks to my sister who recommended it to me).
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia

"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.

Bulldog

#17 Post by Bulldog »

Roland Orzabal in the "Shout" video looked a bit like Neil...

User avatar
psb-freak
Posts: 6104
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 4:42 pm
Contact:

#18 Post by psb-freak »

a bit.
Interviewer:
-What would you tell someone about yourself if you wanted to impress them?

Chris:
-I´ve got a 12-inch plonker.

User avatar
morrison
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed 03 Dec 2003, 1:42 pm
Contact:

#19 Post by morrison »

i think paul simon look a little bit like chris

Post Reply