I am the original satanas
- Zeus On The Loose
- Posts: 3480
- Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 7:27 pm
I don't believe Santa Chow-chow had to be impregnated. She's clearly a species of her own, thus she probably just had the baby by herself. A bit like snails.

Last edited by Zeus On The Loose on Sat 10 Jul 2004, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- psb-freak
- Posts: 6104
- Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 4:42 pm
- Contact:
- shamelessbehave
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: Thu 06 Nov 2003, 2:27 pm
Define psb you surprise me with Mathematicsdefine psb wrote:Hang on a minute! the numbers do not tally! Satanas is 25 this June 12th therefore she was born in 1979. From data banks and memory banks a certain Mr N Tennant was already openly gay with his close friends et al!Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:NORay wrote:12?
is between 15 and 25.
So me thinx that any chance of him being Daddy of any one born post 1975! is probably as impossible as me walking on the Moon!!![]()
I'd estimate that you,Satanas , conceived in your 17th year and gave birth in your 18th year would that be about right?
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia
"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.
"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.
- Ray
- Posts: 1133
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am
Uh, I think you might be closer to the truth than you imagine -- she sent me a PM which said "I'm bisexual, so I can have a child at any moment!" One can only shiver at the thought of what she meant by that :sZeus On The Loose wrote:I don't believe Santa Chow-chow had to be impregnated. She's clearly a species of her own, thus she probably just had the baby by herself. A bit like snails.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>
-
Miss Lowe Tennant
psssssssssssRay wrote:Uh, I think you might be closer to the truth than you imagine -- she sent me a PM which said "I'm bisexual, so I can have a child at any moment!" One can only shiver at the thought of what she meant by that :sZeus On The Loose wrote:I don't believe Santa Chow-chow had to be impregnated. She's clearly a species of her own, thus she probably just had the baby by herself. A bit like snails.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
define psb
Well Silvia --- I know that 95% of what your sister writes is complete fiction, fantasy and falsehood -- but one thing she Continually says is that she has a 6 yr old daughter the Math is easy :shamelessbehave wrote:Define psb you surprise me with Mathematics how on earth...??
june 12th 2004 your sister became 25
Now either your sister is lying about her true age, or is lying about how old her daughter is. Both of which I doubt very much.
If the child is 6 yrs in Satanas 24th year : 24-6 = 18
It is usually 9 months duration for a human child to develope after conception up to birth. Therefore if your sister gave birth in her 18th year logic and math deems that conception occurred in the 17th year approx.
If I am totally wrong then do please clear up this matter
I also think that even Satan's offspring as portrayed in "Rosemary's Baby"
took a pretty normal human gestation period of time, didn't it?
-
Miss Lowe Tennant
my daughter born one month before..but is correct...my birthday is 12th june and her birthday is 23th june..you are totally correctdefine psb wrote:Well Silvia --- I know that 95% of what your sister writes is complete fiction, fantasy and falsehood -- but one thing she Continually says is that she has a 6 yr old daughter the Math is easy :shamelessbehave wrote:Define psb you surprise me with Mathematics how on earth...??
june 12th 2004 your sister became 25
Now either your sister is lying about her true age, or is lying about how old her daughter is. Both of which I doubt very much.
If the child is 6 yrs in Satanas 24th year : 24-6 = 18
It is usually 9 months duration for a human child to develope after conception up to birth. Therefore if your sister gave birth in her 18th year logic and math deems that conception occurred in the 17th year approx.
If I am totally wrong then do please clear up this matter
I also think that even Satan's offspring as portrayed in "Rosemary's Baby"
took a pretty normal human gestation period of time, didn't it?