June Listening Thread

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Leeds City Boy
Posts: 783
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:28 pm

#106 Post by Leeds City Boy »

Native wrote:
Leeds City Boy wrote:The new Cure song 'The End Of The World' which is indeed fantastic..
I really want to hear this track! Love the Cure and I just caught the last bit of this on Jonathan Ross the other week. Do you know when it's released, Phil?

I don't think the single will get a release here in the UK now, the album however is out a week on Monday (June 28th) and is apparently very good..

User avatar
Ewok
Posts: 814
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 7:58 pm

#107 Post by Ewok »

Client - In it for the money

Keane - Hopes and fears

New Order - Republic

User avatar
Leeds City Boy
Posts: 783
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:28 pm

#108 Post by Leeds City Boy »

Everyone needs a Jean Michel Jarre day and today I'm listening to Oxygene 8..

User avatar
Glenny4
Posts: 9798
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:

#109 Post by Glenny4 »

Leeds City Boy wrote:Everyone needs a Jean Michel Jarre day and today I'm listening to Oxygene 8..
Ok i will join you :wink:


The best Of Jean Michel Jarre

User avatar
Glenny4
Posts: 9798
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:

#110 Post by Glenny4 »


electroshocked

#111 Post by electroshocked »

Sportfreunde Stiller - "Ich, Roque"

Reminds me of Liquido.

dizzy

#112 Post by dizzy »

I'll be listening to Phoenix, Scissor Sisters, Morrissey, Air and The (International) Noise Conspiracy after the last weeks concerts. Fine, fine concerts they were.

User avatar
Pani
Posts: 8208
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
Contact:

#113 Post by Pani »

Interloper - Surrender
Cosmic Baby - Träume :yeah:



x lots

User avatar
Glenny4
Posts: 9798
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:

#114 Post by Glenny4 »


User avatar
jormis
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed 31 Dec 2003, 9:28 am

#115 Post by jormis »

The current batch of CDs in my desk:

PSB - Actually (well, my son listens One More Chance, What have I done to deserve this? & Rent all the time - so do I nowadays ;-)
PSB - PopArt (Mix)
Keane - Hopes and Fears
Human League - Dare
Human League - Crash
Human League - Romantic?
Mansun - Attack of the Grey Lantern
Patricia Kaas - Je te dis vous
Depeche Mode - Broken Frame
Underworld - Beacoup Fish
Justin Timberlake - Rock you body
Radiohead - OK Computer
Stereolab - Dots and Loops
Saint Etienne - Sound of Water
Saint Etienne - Good Humor
David Sylvian - Dead Bees on a Cake
Syntax - Meccano Mind
Ministry - Psalm 69 (listening to it NOW)
Will Smith - Willenium

One of the crowd
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 3:42 pm

#116 Post by One of the crowd »

Today, I am listening to..

Nightdubbing by Imagination

Honest!

User avatar
Chuiperdu
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 8:25 pm

#117 Post by Chuiperdu »

jormis wrote:The current batch of CDs in my desk:

PSB - Actually (well, my son listens One More Chance, What have I done to deserve this? & Rent all the time - so do I nowadays ;-)
PSB - PopArt (Mix)
Keane - Hopes and Fears
Human League - Dare
Human League - Crash
Human League - Romantic?
Mansun - Attack of the Grey Lantern
Patricia Kaas - Je te dis vous
Depeche Mode - Broken Frame
Underworld - Beacoup Fish
Justin Timberlake - Rock you body
Radiohead - OK Computer
Stereolab - Dots and Loops
Saint Etienne - Sound of Water
Saint Etienne - Good Humor
David Sylvian - Dead Bees on a Cake
Syntax - Meccano Mind
Ministry - Psalm 69 (listening to it NOW)
Will Smith - Willenium
Is Patricia Kaas a huge spelling mistake in your list or is she really famous in Finland :shock: ?

Anyway, I'm now listening to The Art of noise - The seduction of Claude Debussy...again. Probably what Panninaro will listen in a few seconds I suppose :wink: Am I wrong ?
Last edited by Chuiperdu on Wed 23 Jun 2004, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
DJAMIX
Posts: 3632
Joined: Sat 08 Nov 2003, 3:35 am

#118 Post by DJAMIX »

A-ha Brazilian Megamix
Tears for Fears - Sowing the seeds of love
Shaw Cristopher - Don't lose the magic
Kylie Minogue - Made in heaven
One can't find the way to peace. Peace is the way itself. (Gandhi)

User avatar
jormis
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed 31 Dec 2003, 9:28 am

#119 Post by jormis »

Chuiperdu wrote: Is Patricia Kaas a huge spelling mistake in your list or is she really famous in Finland :shock: ?

Anyway, I'm now listening to The Art of noise - The seduction of Claude Debussy...again. Probably what Panninaro will listen in a few seconds I suppose :wink: Am I wrong ?
I there's a record I thought people would comment as being the odd one out
it is Willenium (or Psalm 69)!

User avatar
Glenny4
Posts: 9798
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:

#120 Post by Glenny4 »


Post Reply