who are the most envious female fans in this forum?

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
define psb

Re: who are the most envious female fans in this forum?

#16 Post by define psb »

Satanas In Da House© wrote:can you say names??? :roll:
I can say names :
( in the style of Chris Lowe Paninaro stylee: )

Christian Dior / Armani/ Ferrari /Jeep/ Ferrero Roche / Abercrombie / Lacroix sweetie sweetie sweetie :roll:

Satanas In Da House©

#17 Post by Satanas In Da House© »

bigboy wrote:
Satanas In Da House© wrote: Poor bigboy he is a very good man...you know...here are persons who only answer to f**k me or to f**k others persons like bigboy,techno,tom.... :roll:
Thanks for the compliment Mrs Sultana (though I'm not in the least bit poor), but if the truth be told, I'd like to f**k you too :wink:
I love you bigboy :wink:

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#18 Post by Avalon »

To answer the original question: Luna Noctis

I'm envious for not being able to lay my hands on that hot, perky body of hers :twisted:

Satanas In Da House©

#19 Post by Satanas In Da House© »

Avalon wrote:To answer the original question: Luna Noctis

I'm envious for not being able to lay my hands on that hot, perky body of hers :twisted:

I envy her,she is so pretty :wink:

User avatar
PigletWildebeest
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri 21 Nov 2003, 5:35 pm

#20 Post by PigletWildebeest »

fluffmoln wrote:
Asmodean wrote:Are you studying icelandic? cool! At what school do they teach it? University? People's Highschool (Folkhögskola)?
I study at Lunds Universitet. Fun and interesting course as well. Ég ætla að skrifa svoliitð islénska fyrir ykkur.
oooh ooooh! I'm joining in!!

Allt sem ég fæ í dag, farið burt á morgun
Svo ég stíg minn hinsta dans
Og þannig kveð mitt líf með glans
En samt iðrast ég aldrei neins, iðrast aldrei

(extra points to those who know where I got it from...)
Looking for love and getting nothing that's worth regretting.
Tennant/Lowe

User avatar
Deschanel
Posts: 2369
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 7:23 pm

#21 Post by Deschanel »

What a stupid, bitchy , irrelevant topic this is.

Satanas, take your meds and stop trying to smear other people and stir up negativity. Your English isn't up to the task, in any case.

i vote : you.

bigboy

#22 Post by bigboy »

rags wrote: Clever! Especially for someone who is hailed for his "brawn" rather then his brains! ;)
You wouldn't say that if you'd seen TTM topless :roll: :wink:

Satanas In Da House©

#23 Post by Satanas In Da House© »

Deschanel wrote:What a stupid, bitchy , irrelevant topic this is.

Satanas, take your meds and stop trying to smear other people and stir up negativity. Your English isn't up to the task, in any case.

i vote : you.
You dont know nothing of spanish...I know a little english and with this little english I will tell you how much :roll: are you :lol:

bigboy

#24 Post by bigboy »

define psb wrote:8) Having been given a very up front personal VIEW of BB I can say that 9" must have been measured with a dodgy tape .... :lol: more like 11 and growing :oops: ( nearly took my eye out when the page opened !!! :wink: )
It was obviously a typo. I should have written 9" and growing :wink:

define psb

#25 Post by define psb »

bigboy wrote:
define psb wrote:8) Having been given a very up front personal VIEW of BB I can say that 9" must have been measured with a dodgy tape .... :lol: more like 11 and growing :oops: ( nearly took my eye out when the page opened !!! :wink: )
It was obviously a typo. I should have written 9" and growing :wink:
I cannot tell a lie,
'bout something that caught my eye!! (ouch)
Like kylie can't get you outta my head
9 inches was a lie! it's 11 like I said !

Hmmm, that reminds me, its years since I saw Blackpool Tower!
:wink: :oops: :lol:

bigboy

#26 Post by bigboy »

define psb wrote: As for BB being the biggest BITCH :?:
NO WAY Catty maybe , OK doubley catty --- down tiger :)
M-I-A-O-W! :P

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#27 Post by Tom »

Deschanel wrote:What a stupid, bitchy , irrelevant topic this is.

Satanas, take your meds and stop trying to smear other people and stir up negativity. Your English isn't up to the task, in any case.

i vote : you.
Before you start commenting on her English you should have a good look around this forum and read some of the posts some 'natives' do.

Sat's English isn't much worse than that some of those display here.
Makes me wonder if they've ever seen a school from the inside and if they did what did they learn?
Orthography, phraseology and punctuation seem to have been absent from their schedules.
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#28 Post by Avalon »

Come on, peeps, let's be nice now! It's a thread about girls - we don't have too many of them in here... (OF COURSE I'm not considering all them posts referring to cows like Madonna, Kylie or Janet)

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#29 Post by Tom »

Avalon wrote:Come on, peeps, let's be nice now! It's a thread about girls - we don't have too many of them in here... (OF COURSE I'm not considering all them posts referring to cows like Madonna, Kylie or Janet)
Nevermind the girls (who needs them anyway?) :P
I think you can be nice to me whenever you want ;)
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#30 Post by Avalon »

Tom wrote:I think you can be nice to me whenever you want ;)
But you're German! :?

Post Reply