my favourite actor is...

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
User avatar
GalataPSB
Posts: 6137
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:10 pm

Re: my favourite actor is...

#16 Post by GalataPSB »

Hey

what happened to Tempelton Peck and Murdock????

User avatar
nightporter
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 11:22 am

#17 Post by nightporter »

Al Pacino, Sean Penn, Christian Bale and Edward Norton.

Oh, and David Hasselhoff! He rocks. :wink:
//in seventh heaven if a thing's worth doing it's worth doing badly, baby//

User avatar
Steve Fett
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm

#18 Post by Steve Fett »

Hugh Jackman and Sean Connery....pwhoar !!! :P
what a performance tonight, should I react or turn off the light ?

User avatar
Pani
Posts: 8208
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
Contact:

#19 Post by Pani »

Peter O'Toole, Michael Caine, Anthony Hopkins.

User avatar
shamelessbehave
Posts: 1518
Joined: Thu 06 Nov 2003, 2:27 pm

#20 Post by shamelessbehave »

Steve Fett wrote:Hugh Jackman and Sean Connery....pwhoar !!! :P
And they´re also SO attractive!!! :drool:
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia

"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.

User avatar
Jack the Lad
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 12:24 pm
Contact:

#21 Post by Jack the Lad »

Cary Grant, the greatest actor of the 20th century

Image

CG in his older days

Image

"To Catch a Thief", where he starred against Grace Kelly

Image

with the lovely Audrey Hepburn in "Charade"

Image

and finally, Grant and Ingrid Bergman, "Notorious"

Image
"You're all a bunch of m*therf****ers, you know that?”
~ Sigmund Freud on the Oedipus complex

dizzy

#22 Post by dizzy »

That would be Johnny Depp

Image

Followed by this talented and handsome devil
Image

And this handsome and talented man
Image

User avatar
podgeambition
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon 22 Dec 2003, 1:27 am

My favorite actor is...

#23 Post by podgeambition »

Courtney Love for the attitude, in all areas. pity about the state of her at the moment... Jack Lemmon for being great in everything... and Eric Banna, for showing every other actor at the moment how to act.
‘‘After I left home I realized that I was not myself. When does one decide to be oneself? I think that’s what it all comes down to. I decided first to discover life and then decide what I wanted from life – what made me happy, what was easy for me. You see, whatever one is, one must first know the truth about oneself.’’ Grace Jones.

User avatar
Elsie
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue 15 Jun 2004, 2:02 am

#24 Post by Elsie »

Can't choose just one. Rupert Everett, Alan Rickman, Ewan McGregor, James Frain, Adam Kaufman, Hugh Jackman, Colin Firth.

Obviously my respect for these actors is due entirely to their ability and their appearance is absolutely irrelevant. :D
Broken Words comics, go look! Between Two Worlds || The Broken Mirror

User avatar
shamelessbehave
Posts: 1518
Joined: Thu 06 Nov 2003, 2:27 pm

#25 Post by shamelessbehave »

Elsie wrote:Can't choose just one. Rupert Everett, Alan Rickman, Ewan McGregor, James Frain, Adam Kaufman, Hugh Jackman, Colin Firth.

Obviously my respect for these actors is due entirely to their ability and their appearance is absolutely irrelevant. :D
I love Ewan Mc Gregor on "Moulin Rouge", he looks so good on it... :drool:
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia

"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.

User avatar
Elsie
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue 15 Jun 2004, 2:02 am

#26 Post by Elsie »

Oh, yes, the dark hair. Definitely with the dark hair and that soppy hopeless romantic expression... :wink:
Broken Words comics, go look! Between Two Worlds || The Broken Mirror

Luna Noctis

#27 Post by Luna Noctis »

Tom Hanks , Jack Nicholson ( thanks to their natural talents ) , Hugh Grant ( thanks to those gorgeous blue eyes ! ) .

Worst : Sharon Stone , together with J-Lo . Both of them are totally lousy , I hated ALL the movies they starred in :evil:

User avatar
Jack the Lad
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 12:24 pm
Contact:

#28 Post by Jack the Lad »

and there I was, thinking the question at hand was who I thought was the best ACTOR / ACTRESS. how silly, I see that now, I'll give my vote to.. oh what was her name again? she looks really talented, blond, big breasts, blue eyes, ah you know, as if she can really act. what movie? don't remember, but that's not of any real importance is it? :roll:

:wink:
"You're all a bunch of m*therf****ers, you know that?”
~ Sigmund Freud on the Oedipus complex

User avatar
Elsie
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue 15 Jun 2004, 2:02 am

#29 Post by Elsie »

Jack the Lad wrote:and there I was, thinking the question at hand was who I thought was the best ACTOR / ACTRESS. how silly, I see that now, I'll give my vote to.. oh what was her name again? she looks really talented, blond, big breasts, blue eyes, ah you know, as if she can really act. what movie? don't remember, but that's not of any real importance is it? :roll:

:wink:
Of course it isn't. Feel free to post her pic. We're all obviously shallow beings at heart... :wink:
Broken Words comics, go look! Between Two Worlds || The Broken Mirror

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#30 Post by rags »

Jack the Lad wrote:oh what was her name again? she looks really talented, blond, big breasts, blue eyes, ah you know, as if she can really act. what movie? don't remember, but that's not of any real importance is it?
This is an under 18 movies you are referring to innit?

Anyway, I do like Robin Williams and Johnny Depp (Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory *YAY*). Saldy I am more in to puppetry and cartoons... and I doubt we can vote for clay puppets?

Post Reply