June Listening Thread

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Flaffer
Posts: 3897
Joined: Wed 05 Nov 2003, 4:14 pm
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#76 Post by Flaffer »

Mylo - Destroy Rock N Roll
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Power Of Love
Tiga - Pleasure From The Bass
Ian Dury And The Blockheads - Greatest Hits
Prince - musicology
PSB - Love Is A Catastophre (boo hoo hoo)
KlF - White Room
The Jams - History of
Pete Burns - JAJP
Miss Kittin - I Com
Still waiting to hear the Adam Freeland, Manhattan Clique and Axwell mixes of Integral.

User avatar
Glenny4
Posts: 9798
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:

#77 Post by Glenny4 »

Madonna - The Re-Invention Tour

Enigma - Best Of

User avatar
Native
Posts: 1195
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 8:51 am
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#78 Post by Native »

Scandal wrote:
heidi wrote:
"You are the Quarry" arrived today. Can't wait to listen to it :P
I like the song 'I Like You'. A lot of non-PSB fan friends have commented that that track reminds them of a Pet Shop Boys song.
Actually, 'I Like You' does sound a little bit PSBish.......
My fav track on the album is 'I Have Forgiven Jesus', closely followed by 'I'm Not Sorry'.

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#79 Post by Avalon »

We were having dinner today in a restaurant when No Doubt's version of "It's my life" started to play. My dad asked me whether it was the PSB...

But then, the next song WAS PSB - "London"! First time I'd ever heard that song outside my own home - not one of my faves, but hearing a PSB song outside your home is always something special, me thinks

Scandal

#80 Post by Scandal »

Texas - The Greatest Hits

User avatar
Glenny4
Posts: 9798
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:

#81 Post by Glenny4 »


User avatar
Leeds City Boy
Posts: 783
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:28 pm

#82 Post by Leeds City Boy »

Beastie Boys - Ch Check It Out

Bertine Zetlitz - Girl Like You (early Richard X production..)

dizzy

#83 Post by dizzy »

  • The Beatles - Come together
    Freezepop (if I could, my computer just won't download anything! I'm eager to hear what they sound like)
    T. Rex - Cosmic Dancer (yeah, I saw Billy Elliot again)
    Alistair - Black Eyed Boys (for those of you who don't mind guitars, I highly reccomend this band!) http://www.alistair.tk/ , click "Musik", "Övriga släpp", and right click.

User avatar
Pani
Posts: 8208
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
Contact:

#84 Post by Pani »

Glenny4 wrote:Ladytron - 604
Cool, Glen! :wink:

After having watched the first two games of Euro 2004 I'm listening to Propaganda - The Secret Wish.
Last edited by Pani on Sat 12 Jun 2004, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Chuiperdu
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 8:25 pm

#85 Post by Chuiperdu »

Same here...after having watched the first game with a few Portuguese colleagues :gag: :whistle: ...I'm back at home and try to forget that I'm slightly drunk listening to :

Dusty Springfield - live in Memphis

User avatar
Glenny4
Posts: 9798
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:

#86 Post by Glenny4 »


User avatar
Glenny4
Posts: 9798
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:

#87 Post by Glenny4 »

Been playing the fantastic Black Box Recorder - Passionoia Very underrated album if you ask me.

User avatar
Chuiperdu
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 8:25 pm

#88 Post by Chuiperdu »

Just bought the original 12" of Lil Louis' French Kiss....
Boy it reminds me my first parties in the late eighties....

User avatar
Glenny4
Posts: 9798
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:

#89 Post by Glenny4 »

Chuiperdu wrote:Just bought the original 12" of Lil Louis' French Kiss....
Boy it reminds me my first parties in the late eighties....

OHH Yesss........ :lol:

Scandal

#90 Post by Scandal »

Melanie C - Northern Star

I had forgotten how good this album is!

Post Reply