who are the most envious female fans in this forum?

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#91 Post by Tom »

bigboy wrote:
Avalon wrote:Come on, peeps, let's be nice now! It's a thread about girls - we don't have too many of them in here... (OF COURSE I'm not considering all them posts referring to cows like Madonna, Kylie or Janet)
No, it's not it's a thread about Define, Tom, Techno and me :roll:

MOO! :lol: :whistle:
Throw him out!
Ungrateful bastard that he is!

;)
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

bigboy

#92 Post by bigboy »

Tom wrote:
bigboy wrote:
Tom wrote: So you'd still want me? ;)
Only if you look exactly like your avatar :wink: :P
Headless, without hands and a cut c***? :shock:
Well, it saves on using the paper bag and handcuffs. :wink:
Last edited by bigboy on Mon 22 Mar 2004, 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#93 Post by Tom »

bigboy wrote:
Tom wrote:
bigboy wrote: Only if you look exactly like your avatar :wink: :P
Headless, without hands and a cut c***? :shock:
Saves on the paper bag then.
I don't like your sense of humour....

And anyway, you'd miss out on the best bits!
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

Technotrancemix

#94 Post by Technotrancemix »

bigboy wrote:
define psb wrote:Techno --- well I have seen you a few times, though never to speak with. The truth is : I have no wish to converse with you!
did you ever wonder why I call you a "bitch"? :roll:

bigboy

#95 Post by bigboy »

technotrancemix wrote: did you ever wonder why I call you a "bitch"? :roll:
Who? Me or DefNoJamMinx?

Post Reply