Fan club renewal

Archive for quick access to detailed information about the band.
pgb

Fan club renewal

#1 Post by pgb »

Hi everyone,

Hope this post is in the right place! Many apologies if it's not.

I re-joined the PSB fan club last year (around this time I think) after a few years absence. Therefore I presume my yearly membership is up soon.

Will they write to me to advise renewal details or do I have to contact them and just re-join again?????
Can't for the life of me remember what the score was from when I was a member years back.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Pani

Re: Fan club renewal

#2 Post by Pani »

pgb wrote:Will they write to me to advise renewal details or do I have to contact them and just re-join again?????
They'll send the renewal-form ...
You needn't to be after. :wink:

Scandal

#3 Post by Scandal »

Your subscription entitles you to three copies of Literally - so it will be a while before you need to renew. :wink:

As Pani said, they will contact you when it is time for you to renew your membership.

pgb

#4 Post by pgb »

Thats great. Thanks for that. Only had 1 copy of Literally i believe this year (apart from the one I got when I joined again). Will be a while yet then at the current rate they produce them!!! :wink:

Thanks again,

:D

Nightlife

#5 Post by Nightlife »

pgb wrote:Will be a while yet then at the current rate they produce them!!! :wink:

Should be one with you in the next 5-6 weeks, plus you'll get a free FundamentalT-shirt in pink with it, which you have to wear when you go buy the album. Apparently it's a marketing thing, depending on where/which record chain you buy from there will be spotters from Parlophone who'll stop you and give you a special ticket which will give you entrance to a special one off gig for fanclub members, but i believe this will only be open to fanclub members in the UK.. :?:
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!

Ghost within this house

#6 Post by Ghost within this house »

Nightlife wrote:
pgb wrote:Will be a while yet then at the current rate they produce them!!! :wink:

Should be one with you in the next 5-6 weeks, plus you'll get a free FundamentalT-shirt in pink with it, which you have to wear when you go buy the album. Apparently it's a marketing thing, depending on where/which record chain you buy from there will be spotters from Parlophone who'll stop you and give you a special ticket which will give you entrance to a special one off gig for fanclub members, but i believe this will only be open to fanclub members in the UK.. :?:
Typical! He drops in from PSB heaven up there somewhere, entices us with some impressively specific tidbits, then disappears off again...

So, is Fundamental planned for release before or after the next issue of Literally?
Firing verbal shots.......like a Tommy Gun

Nightlife

#7 Post by Nightlife »

Ghost within this house wrote:
So, is Fundamental planned for release before or after the next issue of Literally?

Somewhere in the middle i think..... ;)

Flaffer

#8 Post by Flaffer »

he was right about the Psychological promos though, sounds far fetched but the t-shirt is pink and PSB are gayers so makes sense
Still waiting to hear the Adam Freeland, Manhattan Clique and Axwell mixes of Integral.

Ghost within this house

#9 Post by Ghost within this house »

I can just see Parlophone employing thousands of 'spotters' (don't you mean spotties?) to look out for pink T-shirts across the nation...

It will be naming and shaming for those of us who lurk around public toilets regularly... :wink:
Firing verbal shots.......like a Tommy Gun

Nightlife

#10 Post by Nightlife »

Flaffer wrote:he was right about the Psychological promos though, sounds far fetched but the t-shirt is pink and PSB are gayers so makes sense

Yes he was see here: -

viewtopic.php?p=191860&highlight=#191860

Nightlife

#11 Post by Nightlife »

Ghost within this house wrote: It will be naming and shaming for those of us who lurk around public toilets regularly... :wink:

Can you recommend any good hang outs..?

pgb

#12 Post by pgb »

How on earth do you find out info like that Nightlife :?: LMAO

Sounds like a really audacious promotional idea. Great if it is true tho - and that much of a good and fun idea it has to be true!!!! Can just see it now - fans walking into specific record stores in their loud pink tees, buying their copy of Fundamental and then getting nabbed by some Parlophone employed "spotter" on the way out - people will think there is some massive shoplifting gang working the store LMAO :D Wicked :!:

Can't wait for the next issue of Literally now to see if it has the t-shirt and instructions. Just hope the t-shirt fits ok! I will look rather amusing in a tight pink PSB t-shirt wandering round town to get my copy of the album :!:

Trixiemix

#13 Post by Trixiemix »

pgb wrote:

Can't wait for the next issue of Literally now to see if it has the t-shirt and instructions. Just hope the t-shirt fits ok! I will look rather amusing in a tight pink PSB t-shirt wandering round town to get my copy of the album :!:
If that happens to be Hounslow town centre....I might see you there :mrgreen:
Back to Trafalgar.........