"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.
Bjork of course
most of the others are not even able to write their stuff
Bet Gibbons isn't really "solo": part of Portishead, then her first solo album was more of a collaboration wasn't it? with the leader from Felt or is it someone else...
anyway, she's better than most on this list
Hardly anyone is solo actually, unless they play all the instruments themselves... In which case I don't see why the credit should go to that one person.
LittleBummerBoy wrote:The policeman didn't get it on with him tho, did he?
Depends on what 'story' you believe---- but I thought George 'flashed' and the Pretty Policeman cuffed? (What to what I don't know! )
Mind you Pretty policemne where never suppose to 'get it on' with the 'subject' ---- just encourage enough to get a response then say " You're nicked!"