Who, what and where?

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
User avatar
Kiran
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri 02 Apr 2004, 1:42 pm

Who, what and where?

#1 Post by Kiran »

Sorry, if this topic has been done before (I'm new here). I'd like to know what types of people make up the PSB fan base. For me:

Sex : Male
Preference : Straight
Age : 34
Location : UK

...and you?
Last edited by Kiran on Mon 05 Apr 2004, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eldritch
Posts: 4050
Joined: Wed 10 Dec 2003, 8:24 am

#2 Post by Eldritch »

Male
Straight
34
Finland
Click click drone

User avatar
tweety
Posts: 1051
Joined: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 1:35 pm

#3 Post by tweety »

Girl
Mainly straight but I can appreciate a pretty-looking female
21
Finland

User avatar
Kiran
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri 02 Apr 2004, 1:42 pm

#4 Post by Kiran »

tweety wrote:I can appreciate a pretty-looking female
Me too. :P

define psb

#5 Post by define psb »

Female
52 soon!
Straight?! (as straight as an old hag can be!)
Durham UK

Occupation: Hiv and related matters, Health worker :voluntary, but in Training for Qualification!

Luna Noctis

#6 Post by Luna Noctis »

Sex : female
Preference : lads , guys , men and boys ( which makes me kinda straight , I guess )
Age : 24
Location : DK

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#7 Post by Shopper »

Check below my foto
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

User avatar
Steve Fett
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm

#8 Post by Steve Fett »

Male, duh...
Gay (but hey, like many others I can also appreciate a pretty female....whats that about ? but guys are sexier :P hehehe)
31
Australia

and as Shopper said - check the info under our username (most of it is there.... :wink: )
what a performance tonight, should I react or turn off the light ?

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#9 Post by Avalon »

Steve Fett wrote:but hey, like many others I can also appreciate a pretty female....whats that about ?
Don't diss my friend! :naughty:

Je suis:
boy
26
gay, but not homosexual (although I appreciate men like Christopher Walken)
Finland

So, I guess you didn't get to learn anything new about me with this post...
Last edited by Avalon on Mon 05 Apr 2004, 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
shamelessbehave
Posts: 1518
Joined: Thu 06 Nov 2003, 2:27 pm

#10 Post by shamelessbehave »

Girl
31
Straight
Spain
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia

"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.

User avatar
Asmodean
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:32 pm

#11 Post by Asmodean »

Male
Straight
22
Sweden
I'm always waiting, for a red letter day

User avatar
Glenny4
Posts: 9798
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:

#12 Post by Glenny4 »

Sex : Male
Preference : Straight
Age : 32
Location : UK

User avatar
spongeg
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 4:42 am

#13 Post by spongeg »

male
gay
32
canada, eh
In the silence of your room
In the darkness of your dreams
You must only think of me
There can be no in between
When your pride is on the floor
I'll make you beg for more

Image

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#14 Post by Avalon »

Shopper wrote:Check below my foto
It doesn't say what kind you prefer to shag though...
And also it isn't clear from the pic whether your're male or female :wink:

User avatar
Ewok
Posts: 814
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 7:58 pm

#15 Post by Ewok »

Male
Straight
30
Germany

Post Reply