Or whether he/she is any good in the first place haha! eh define?
Seriously- we all like the PSB because they arent like any other band. So why should they do a publicity stunt like that anyway? Frankly I wouldnt care anyway or be bothered by it, so long as the boys are making music then im happy. To an extent.
Satanas you have been coming out with that reply since last October!!! I think if PSB had wanted, you would know by now!!
Plus, Summer is only 2-3 months away, not too long to select, sample load and then have everyone vote for the tracks, and certainly cutting it very fine to get the thing recorded and released!
Not something that PSB would leave so close to the 'edit' me thinx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Satanas Quote:
I dont do music but I help to my friend Just Luis, when he do something new he send to me to listen and then he changes the song if I dont like something.Here is his site:
he is not a dj he is a singer,he alone make his own music and the songs..you will listen the songs in the section audio. he had an album and now he will have a single in the next months and maybe with a psb surprise...
They make a little go along way.. very Minimal but Fundamental.
OK so he might bring out a single in a few months time...what the hell does this have to do with PSB, what surprise?
is it a PSB cover he is bringing out or does he wear Pink Silk Boxers all the time or something
Markpro wrote:OK so he might bring out a single in a few months time...what the hell does this have to do with PSB, what surprise?
is it a PSB cover he is bringing out or does he wear Pink Silk Boxers all the time or something
Don't you get it? Satanas is the "Manager" of this squeaky clean new artist! It's a publicity ploy, to get us all to quake in our boots about the soon to be Released Album, She already had the Dahl Forum choose 14 PSB tracks for this guy to 'cover' ---- and I think we are now awaiting Pet Shop Boys confirmation that they are to " produce" the work
No doubt Satanas herself can confirm all this! ( She is a much sort after Music Business& Artist Manager, dontchaknow! )
Markpro wrote:OK so he might bring out a single in a few months time...what the hell does this have to do with PSB, what surprise?
is it a PSB cover he is bringing out or does he wear Pink Silk Boxers all the time or something
Don't you get it? Satanas is the "Manager" of this squeaky clean new artist! It's a publicity ploy, to get us all to quake in our boots about the soon to be Released Album, She already had the Dahl Forum choose 14 PSB tracks for this guy to 'cover' ---- and I think we are now awaiting Pet Shop Boys confirmation that they are to " produce" the work
No doubt Satanas herself can confirm all this! ( She is a much sort after Music Business& Artist Manager, dontchaknow! )
1.- I am not manager of anyone
2.-I am doing promotion to this singer and to others more
3.-The 14 tracks to cover was because I wanted to know what are the favourite songs for the fans ...and the idea was ME making aparty and with some artist covering the songs.
4.-I writed to PSB and talking about Just Luis.
5.-I writed to others company and others producers.
6.-In a months Just Luis will release a single and is not a cover of Pet Shop Boys.
7.-Soon you will enter in the official site of Just Luis to listen his music and to give your opinion about some versions....