more satanas arguing

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
define psb

#1 Post by define psb »

Satanas In Da House© wrote:
define psb wrote:
satanas in da house wrote:1.- that e-mail is not real at all.

2.-I cant remember all the things I say here.

3.-I never said I am manager..I said I am starting to managing a DJ!!!!!

4.-Please respect that guestbook,luis read that ..anyway tell me who write in the name of chris
1 and 2 are true!
3 ? Yes you did, all over another forum and in this one too! (liars HAVE to have a good memory! Better memory than those who read what the liars write too! :wink: )

4 Is it not respectful that I ONLY read the guest book? and how the hell do I know who "wrote in the name of Chris Lowe" --- it's probably the same person who wrote as Neil! :roll: :roll:
and the same who write in the name of beckam.....send me a PM now "Imposter" :lol:
Satanas as you are quoting my reply, are you trying to accuse ME :?:

I repeat : whom ever wrote in those names is probably the same friend of yours playing games!!! Try asking that person!
To REMIND your ailing memory :
satanas in da house wrote:About the guestbook was a friend mine joking and he put that but dont was the real be sure...

User avatar
Your Funny Uncle
Posts: 2143
Joined: Wed 08 Jan 2003, 1:55 am

#2 Post by Your Funny Uncle »

Please see what I said in the other thread.

Post Reply