Disturbing PSB dreams

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
jules

Re: Disturbing PSB dreams

#16 Post by jules » Mon 14 Oct 2019, 9:15 pm

I made a dream last night where i listened to a song a couple of times. There were 2 singers with high pitched voices but not psb related. I spent all the night searching for the song because i knew it would disappear when i wake up. It was frustrating because i really wanted to remember the chorus and the amazing voices.
julien676.skyblog.com

Debussy

#17 Post by Debussy » Thu 17 Oct 2019, 10:54 am

Had a really vivid dream last night about the new album. It was called Truth. The design was very Farrow with beautiful, orange vinyl, yellow vinyl, dark grey design, a bit geometric, a few small photos of Chris and Neil and 3D image on a sleeve. There was a song about Diana.
I had an early review copy, lord knows how or why. I awoke to find it was but a dream. Amusing.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Nicholas

#18 Post by Nicholas » Thu 17 Oct 2019, 1:02 pm

Debussy wrote:
Thu 17 Oct 2019, 10:54 am
Had a really vivid dream last night about the new album. It was called Truth. The design was very Farrow with beautiful, orange vinyl, yellow vinyl, dark grey design, a bit geometric, a few small photos of Chris and Neil and 3D image on a sleeve. There was a song about Diana.
I had an early review copy, lord knows how or why. I awoke to find it was but a dream. Amusing.

Absolutely everything about this sounds absolutely fantastic. BE CLAIRVOYANT PLEASE DEBUSSY.

Debussy

#19 Post by Debussy » Thu 17 Oct 2019, 3:56 pm

Wouldn't that be spooky and awesome at the same time.

Wish

#20 Post by Wish » Mon 02 Dec 2019, 10:27 am

Last night I had nightmare... that Japanese Hotspot CD had regular 10 tracks tracklist

daveid

#21 Post by daveid » Mon 02 Dec 2019, 10:37 am

Debussy wrote:
Thu 17 Oct 2019, 10:54 am

VERY disturbing :wink:

le petit corbusier

#22 Post by le petit corbusier » Mon 02 Dec 2019, 4:32 pm

Last night I dreamt PSB were playing at a small theater. At some point they ask some people, including me, to jump on stage with them. Then, there was a very loud bang backstage, which left people petrified. It turned out to be Ellon Musk with a toy gun. Then I grabbed the mic and said it was a very poor taste joke. Then I was rushed offstage and off the theater. After that I was in a really scary neighborhood. I rushed past it and end in the same theater. I sneak in again, and hide to continue watching the performance.
Look left, then right
And run for your life