Burning the heather

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
robyus21

Re: Burning the heather

#466 Post by robyus21 » Mon 30 Dec 2019, 11:16 pm

Not received in the United States yet.

lucienchardon

#467 Post by lucienchardon » Tue 07 Jan 2020, 7:50 pm

Finally got my 7" today. I thought it was going to get lost because I was away for the holidays when it was delivered but I picked it up today from the post office. Nice item!

PARALAX

#468 Post by PARALAX » Wed 08 Jan 2020, 5:16 am

I am really amazed and surprised how good the "Decide" remix by CYA sounds and had to inform me a bit about the remixers. On their Soundcloud page I discovered that they have also been introduced by big dance/house/trance label "Anjunabeats" and not everyone just comes in there. https://soundcloud.com/whoiscya

My dream would be an entire album by a decent remixer who doesn't call himself "Stuart Price" and delivers far better results, preferably from the masters "Above & Beyond" personally, the founder of the label mentioned above.
Free music 4 free people - Radio PARALAX.

jasonjohn

#469 Post by jasonjohn » Wed 15 Jan 2020, 9:03 am

Just wanted to say I've grown to really love this track and it's going to be a great exhale towards the end of an album!

Esp appreciate Neil's inflection on some of the moody lyrics

Like his mumbling on this bit "Otherwise it's just hype you hope / People won't notice you're peddling"

And the sullen echo on this bit "Time is so heartless / You don't want to know"

Lethargic yet sweet