Megamixes

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply

Do you like megamixes?

Yes
4
44%
Yes, but only for DJs
0
No votes
No
5
56%
 
Total votes: 9

Message
Author
User avatar
weirdalfan1980
Posts: 3581
Joined: Sat 20 Mar 2004, 7:27 pm
Contact:

Megamixes

#1 Post by weirdalfan1980 »

for those who dont know, megamixes are songs or mixes blended together to make a long mutated song. I HATE MEGAMIXES, its stupid, waste of download ;)
Yo, Mr. Dopeman, you think your slick;
Ya sold crack to my sister, and now she's sick.
But if she happens to die, because of your drug;
Im puttin' in your culo, a .38 slug!

User avatar
Harry
Posts: 594
Joined: Mon 16 Feb 2004, 4:11 pm
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#2 Post by Harry »

I hate them too. Unless they're Disco 2!

HCIP
Heaven is possible,
AFTER ALL.

User avatar
DJAMIX
Posts: 3632
Joined: Sat 08 Nov 2003, 3:35 am

#3 Post by DJAMIX »

I love megamixes as soon they are well made.

Disco 2 megamix sucks...

There's a Belgiam 12" Promo with 2 megamixes (The Phanton Megamixes). They suck too. :x
One can't find the way to peace. Peace is the way itself. (Gandhi)

User avatar
Glenny4
Posts: 9798
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:

#4 Post by Glenny4 »

PSB - T Rexx Megamix is fantastic 75min of PSB bliss :D

Technotrancemix

#5 Post by Technotrancemix »

EMI Swedish Megamix is quite cool. :)

I believe only a handful were made on CD.

I sent the 12" vinyl back to it's original owner because it was scratched to hell. :(

Post Reply