Toronto folks: who did I meet in Pearson in 2001?

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
chatoyer
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 12:35 am

Toronto folks: who did I meet in Pearson in 2001?

#1 Post by chatoyer »

I think i was on my way to NZ. In the smoking lounge at Pearson airport (airside) (forget which terminal), you were wearing a Nightlife shirt, so I said hello. I also showed you on my CD player a version of The Theatre that I was listening to (the other topic on "Very Remixed", from which this version came, jolted this memory).

Was it you Shen? Rorie? May Zog in for a visit? Funny how odd things trigger memories...

Dave

User avatar
weirdalfan1980
Posts: 3581
Joined: Sat 20 Mar 2004, 7:27 pm
Contact:

#2 Post by weirdalfan1980 »

this should be in the off topic or meet-up
Yo, Mr. Dopeman, you think your slick;
Ya sold crack to my sister, and now she's sick.
But if she happens to die, because of your drug;
Im puttin' in your culo, a .38 slug!

User avatar
Aaron
Posts: 1068
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 2:20 pm

#3 Post by Aaron »

Wadn't me meng.

Post Reply