Page 15 of 118

Posted: Thu 13 May 2004, 7:38 am
by Shopper
Bowel leakage - someone has been visiting Sayhey far too often :wink:

Posted: Thu 13 May 2004, 1:45 pm
by Shopper
do u guys own any kylie books ?

I dont own any, but If all goes well, i might get La La La from a friend :D

Posted: Thu 13 May 2004, 2:02 pm
by bookshopboy
I always meant to buy the big hardback "Kylie" book that had contributions from loads of people (including the one and only pet shop boys).

But I never did and now its out of print....

Posted: Thu 13 May 2004, 3:01 pm
by Ray
Shopper wrote:Bowel leakage - someone has been visiting Sayhey far too often :wink:
Zonk! I caught that phrase on UKMix forums :)
Shopper wrote:do u guys own any kylie books ?
I've got Kylie-the-big-one and La La La (first edition with illegible text) :]

Posted: Thu 13 May 2004, 4:37 pm
by Steve Fett
La La La is a great coffee table book - a VERY interesting read and tons of great pics !! Get it Shopper !!!!
And I have the big naughty one released a few years back with Naughty pics in it (ala Madonna's SEX book)...

Posted: Fri 14 May 2004, 3:02 am
by Desire
Naughty pics? A la Sex? I don't think so! Was Kylie semi-naked in that book of hers? She didn't go all the way like Madonna in Sex, did she, I don't think so!

Posted: Fri 14 May 2004, 9:30 am
by Shopper
am sure kylie had the class not to associate with a vanilla ice and an alsation dog or was it a doberman ?? nevermind...

Posted: Fri 14 May 2004, 2:58 pm
by Steve Fett
nah, a few see through top boobie shots, and provocative poses....all very M rated.

Posted: Sat 15 May 2004, 2:40 am
by Desire
Shopper wrote:am sure kylie had the class not to associate with a vanilla ice and an alsation dog or was it a doberman ?? nevermind...
She didn't have the nerve, cheekiness, audacity and outrageousness to, either.Image

Posted: Sat 15 May 2004, 4:08 am
by Steve Fett
thats right....posing with Jason Donovan and singing with him was bad enough.... :roll:

Posted: Sun 16 May 2004, 6:14 am
by Shopper
but how can we compare sweet and spaced out Jason to meltdown Vanilla :P

and kylie dueted with kermit the frog...now thats a classic moment if there was one.

Posted: Sun 16 May 2004, 6:21 am
by Shopper
and i just turned 33 2 hrs back ! :D

Posted: Sun 16 May 2004, 6:39 am
by CBA
Many happy returns, Shopper.

Posted: Sun 16 May 2004, 6:35 pm
by Steve Fett
Shopper wrote:and i just turned 33 2 hrs back ! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOPPER, and I hope you have had a fantastic one !!!

:dance: :kiss:

ps. your profile says you are 33 !!! Naughty profile !

Posted: Sun 16 May 2004, 6:49 pm
by heidi
Happy birthday :D

Sorry, but I can't actually write a word in favour of Kylie. My ex boyfriend's new girlfriend is a bad copy of her. ;-)