Posted: Fri 16 Jan 2004, 12:50 am
I don't quite understand what you mean? It was all live on air as it happened.shamelessbehave wrote: Did you win the competition as you entered it?????
I like to think of it as home...
https://www.petshopboys-forum.com/
I don't quite understand what you mean? It was all live on air as it happened.shamelessbehave wrote: Did you win the competition as you entered it?????
shamelessbehave wrote: Did you cum as soon you entered him?????
A premature one?Nightlife wrote:shamelessbehave wrote: Did you cum as soon you entered him?????
What kind of questions that.....??
bigboy wrote:A premature one?Nightlife wrote:shamelessbehave wrote: Did you cum as soon you entered him?????
What kind of questions that.....??
bigboy wrote:Can we quit the sex talk please? I want to talk about me cumming over the telly and over the radio, and most of all inside my new DVD player
But it must not be forgotten that there's a thin, thin line between 'ironic' and 'plain annoying'...bigboy wrote:The obvious difference being they don't understand irony, and don't have a sense of humour. Or a life, it seemselectroshocked wrote: Oooh... That's how the people who post on other threads feel when they become filled with crap...
You know what you can do with that finger, don't you?electroshocked wrote:But it must not be forgotten that there's a thin, thin line between 'ironic' and 'plain annoying'...
bigboy wrote: You know what you can do with that finger, don't you?
electroshocked wrote:But it must not be forgotten that there's a thin, thin line between 'ironic' and 'plain annoying'...
Oh, but that was not my point! I am perfectly happy with this threadNightlife wrote:electroshocked wrote:But it must not be forgotten that there's a thin, thin line between 'ironic' and 'plain annoying'...
If your so annoyed by 'iritating' posts of a sexual nature and only want PSB talk why then why are you bothering to keep reading this thread...??.......
Just a thought...!
electroshocked wrote: Oh, but that was not my point! I am perfectly happy with this thread
Something blunt...Nightlife wrote:So your point is what exactly.........??
Do you enjoy rectal tacts then? How gross...bigboy wrote:You know what you can do with that finger, don't you?electroshocked wrote:But it must not be forgotten that there's a thin, thin line between 'ironic' and 'plain annoying'...