Page 7 of 118

Posted: Mon 15 Mar 2004, 3:27 pm
by Ray
Lethe wrote:Ray, why have you morphed into Abel Xavier? :?
To celebrate his new signing to Hannover 96 and that fab/horrible hairstyle :) I might even update www.abelxavier.tk actually!

Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2004, 4:39 pm
by bigboy
Shopper wrote:Well success = talent !
I can't quite believe what I am reading, even less thaat a PSB fan seems to actually believe this.

Every step of the way the ridiculous Kylie fans have used the argument that she has hits so therefore she must be good, rather than expanding on what it is that Kylie is actully good at, in an artistic sense.

I give up. There really are some knobheards who know nothing about the value of music on this board.

Westlife have just scored their thirteenth No.1 in the UK - they're obviously really talented, right?

On second thoughts, don't answer that. I give up :roll:

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 6:27 am
by Shopper
u have a singular talent of writing another useless point based on one sentence, without even bothering to read the rest or the sequence of posts, so lets leave it at that.

and ya, please dont reply...'This Thread Doesn't Need You' !!

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 9:43 am
by bigboy
Shopper wrote: 'This Thread Doesn't Need You' !!
You mean like Your Disco Doesn't Need You? Well, it has to be said, I ain't one bit surprised! :wink: :lol:

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 10:01 am
by Shopper
LOL! u sure follow a lot of kylie for claiming not 2 like her :wink:

I guess Eldritch too is a closet 'I secretly love kylie, but will publically denounce her, because its cool to diss her' case like u :roll:

Peace Out

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 10:05 am
by bigboy
Shopper wrote:will publically denounce her, because its cool to diss her' case like u :roll:
Funny, Eldritch and I were under the distinct impression that it was cool to like Kylie, which was actually what we were reacting against (you know, like not blindly following like sheep?). Funny, that :roll:

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 10:38 am
by Eldritch
Shopper wrote:I guess Eldritch too is a closet 'I secretly love kylie, but will publically denounce her, because its cool to diss her' case like u :roll:
Oi! I'm not thirteen anymore. If I like a girl, I'm willing to admit it.

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 10:50 am
by bigboy
It's funny how E and I are exactly the same age, have the same job and both think, nay know, Kylie is a pile of poo (then again, most people in our profession think the same only they're too afraid to say so publically for fear of being seen as uncool)

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 1:49 pm
by Shopper
shucks what next...bigboy and eldritch are the same person :roll:

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 2:10 pm
by bigboy
Eldritch wrote: Oi! I'm not thirteen anymore. If I like a girl, I'm willing to admit it.
I haven't done girls since I was thirteen :lol:

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 2:18 pm
by Technotrancemix
bigboy wrote:I haven't done girls since I was thirteen :lol:
No comment. Full Stop.

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 2:29 pm
by bigboy
Shopper wrote:shucks what next...bigboy and eldritch are the same person :roll:
Well, have you ever seen us in a room at the same time? :wink:

Posted: Fri 19 Mar 2004, 12:09 pm
by Shopper
eldritch and bigboy in the same room ! would that be a good thing :shock:

Posted: Fri 19 Mar 2004, 12:35 pm
by Eldritch
Shopper wrote:eldritch and bigboy in the same room ! would that be a good thing :shock:
The odds for us both being at Ocean on Sunday are pretty good.

Posted: Fri 19 Mar 2004, 6:16 pm
by bigboy
technotrancemix wrote:
bigboy wrote:I haven't done girls since I was thirteen :lol:
No comment. Full Stop.
At least I had no problem getting them when I wanted them, unlike..... :wink: