Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2004, 5:02 pm
by bigboy
technotrancemix wrote:Say "hi" to Englebert Humperdink if you bump into him for me.
who? :roll: :?

Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2004, 5:02 pm
by amhilde
Techno- what the hell were you doing out at the Showboat?!?! Not even LOCALS go there! Hence why you got shitty orange juice :P

Re: Any one here from Las Vegas.........??

Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2004, 5:04 pm
by Tom
Nightlife wrote:I'm off there on the 29th April for 6 nights on a long stag weekend, just wondering if there was any cool clubs to check out, we've done some searches but were looking for the more underground hardcore clubs if there is any.........??
Never been there myself but someone just asked the same question on the DT forum and got these recommendations:
Drais for afterhours in the Barbury Coast Hotel, across from Casaers. The music out there isnt that great....Id check out Tabu lounge in the MGM grand, saw rivera there last year, guess I was lucky.

Check out the pool at Hard Rock, usually good beats and pretty people. Also check out Rain @ the Palms...if you get lucky, again, the music wont be too cheesey....

As far as where to eat...my picks....Ni9ne steakhouse at the Palms, Portafino in the Venetian, Craftsteak, Auerole, Aqua (bellagio), Nobu...all terrific.

Re: Any one here from Las Vegas.........??

Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2004, 5:04 pm
by bigboy
Nightlife wrote:I'm looking for the more underground hardcore clubs if there is any.........??
The Karl Lagerfeld Bondage Rooms at Club 64 - I'm still on their mailing list

Re: Any one here from Las Vegas.........??

Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2004, 6:37 pm
by Nightlife
redsock wrote: :lol: I'm off to Vegas next Wednesday ! If I go to any clubs I'll let you know !



Cheers, look forward to your input....;)



And a big thanks to all that contributed on ideas................. :)

Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2004, 6:39 pm
by amhilde
Big Boy-

If i wanted whips and chains I would go to Peter Jones

:P

Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2004, 7:46 pm
by Technotrancemix
amhilde wrote:Techno- what the hell were you doing out at the Showboat?!?! Not even LOCALS go there! Hence why you got shitty orange juice :P
There is a Showboat amusement chain in the USA? I went there when they had the Killer Instinct & Tekken 3 arcade machines in!

Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2004, 8:55 pm
by amhilde
not in this country, thats a little weird- you some sort of anorak ? :P

Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2004, 9:14 pm
by bigboy
amhilde wrote:Big Boy-

If i wanted whips and chains I would go to Peter Jones

:P
I watched it at 1 o clock this morning! Can't believe Oliver (Justin's boyfriend - "Well, I can't wait to meet this woman!") is the same guy now playing Paul in Eastenders!

Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2004, 10:04 pm
by amhilde
GET OUTTA TOWN!!!!

I thought Paul looked a MITE familiar, but thats the LAST thing i could have imagined!

Wow, guess hes a slightly better actor than we thought!

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 12:36 pm
by bigboy
Yep, he's ditched the specs, grown his hair and roughened up his complexion. Works a treat!

His best line in Absolutely fabulous? Happy New Year - series three:

Jackie (played by Kate O' Mara): "You know, I have a theory that all English men are gay"

Oliver: "Oh, if only!"

Couldn't have put it better myself :lol: :wink: :lol: