Page 2 of 2
Posted: Wed 24 Mar 2004, 5:42 pm
by PigletWildebeest
mantooth wrote:PigletWildebeest wrote:thank god I am... where would the world be without ant and dec!
Hmmm... a much safer place to raise children?

ooow... now look at these cheeky fellas.. all innocence and geordieness. What more could you want?
Posted: Wed 24 Mar 2004, 5:49 pm
by mantooth
PigletWildebeest wrote:ooow... now look at these cheeky fellas.. all innocence and geordieness. What more could you want?
Robson Green, Alistair Appleton, Neil Tennant, Gary Lineker, Anderson Cooper and amyl nitrate for the whole lot...

Posted: Wed 24 Mar 2004, 6:03 pm
by PigletWildebeest
mantooth wrote:PigletWildebeest wrote:ooow... now look at these cheeky fellas.. all innocence and geordieness. What more could you want?
Robson Green, Alistair Appleton, Neil Tennant, Gary Lineker, Anderson Cooper and amyl nitrate for the whole lot...

no Chris lowe?

Posted: Wed 24 Mar 2004, 6:12 pm
by mantooth
Nah, he's too much of a scally for my liking. His loss.

Posted: Thu 25 Mar 2004, 8:31 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
mantooth wrote:Nah, he's too much of a scally for my liking. His loss.

Too much of a poof, don't you mean?

Posted: Mon 29 Mar 2004, 4:01 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
mantooth wrote:PigletWildebeest wrote:ooow... now look at these cheeky fellas.. all innocence and geordieness. What more could you want?
Robson Green, Alistair Appleton, Neil Tennant, Gary Lineker, Anderson Cooper and amyl nitrate for the whole lot...

I thought you were a top

Posted: Mon 29 Mar 2004, 7:27 pm
by spongeg
oh my gawd Allistair Appleton is so dreamy
I love the two shows I have seen him in
When he talks my toes curl in pleasure
damn hes sexy
Posted: Mon 29 Mar 2004, 9:01 pm
by Technotrancemix
mantooth wrote:Robson Green, Alistair Appleton, Neil Tennant,
Gary Lineker, Anderson Cooper and amyl nitrate for the whole lot...

Gary Lineker? He's our lad from Leicester!
Posted: Mon 29 Mar 2004, 9:07 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Yeah, they're all poofs there
Posted: Mon 29 Mar 2004, 9:58 pm
by Technotrancemix
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Yeah, they're all poofs there
In Leicester?
Well only you can tell, having met a guy from Leicester

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 4:43 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
I wish I hadn't

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 9:24 pm
by weirdalfan1980
mantooth wrote:Scandal wrote:Hey Mantooth, I love that picture of Neil in your signature!
Thanks. I got it to show BigBoy who's the boss. And we're not talking about Mr. Danza, either...
Your avatar is not bad either. Who is that chap?

Alistair Appleton. He's a presenter. I think he's most known for "Cash in the Attic," but he's done other shows as well. There's a bit more about him on his
official website. He is quite nice, isn't he?

isnt this the same alister i see in the home improvement show?
Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 9:31 pm
by Scandal
weirdalfan1980 wrote:mantooth wrote:Scandal wrote:Hey Mantooth, I love that picture of Neil in your signature!
Thanks. I got it to show BigBoy who's the boss. And we're not talking about Mr. Danza, either...
Your avatar is not bad either. Who is that chap?

Alistair Appleton. He's a presenter. I think he's most known for "Cash in the Attic," but he's done other shows as well. There's a bit more about him on his
official website. He is quite nice, isn't he?

isnt this the same alister i see in the home improvement show?
Yes, House Doctor.