Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue 04 May 2004, 4:29 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Why?

Posted: Tue 04 May 2004, 6:14 pm
by define psb
morrison wrote:these votes are too short
That's what happens when LBB and BB keep going on holiday!!! :lol:

Posted: Tue 04 May 2004, 6:44 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
I'm just about to book my Ibiza partyfest for next month!

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 10:30 am
by define psb
LittleBummerBoy wrote:I'm just about to book my Ibiza partyfest for next month!
Are you not taking in the Benicassim Fest too? ---- I'd have thought a top Muso journalist would have been eager to be there :wink: All those Hot Latino bods to :shock: look at :wink:

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 4:27 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
When is it?

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 4:31 pm
by fredot
Where is Gary Cooper ??


Benicassim starts at the beginning of august (around the 8th) maybe you will see me :wink:

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 7:51 pm
by define psb
OH LBB v Fredot at Benicassim and what will be the outcome I wonder?
You could even make a 'diary' of events LBB, who you meet, where you meet and just who turns up that admits to being a PSB Community forum member too!
Hey! you might even see Satanas too!