Page 2 of 3

Posted: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 9:58 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Lethe wrote:Can I have a bisexual female please? :drool:
No, bugger off.

Actually, I'd quite like to know who the bisexual male is..... :wink:

Posted: Wed 31 Mar 2004, 10:18 am
by Niall
Arriving at this poll, it seems I am going it alone.
I'm the single Bisexual, the single Bisexual.

Posted: Wed 31 Mar 2004, 12:07 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
When did you last poke the pussy Niall? :roll:

Posted: Wed 31 Mar 2004, 4:42 pm
by Niall
Five years ago.

Posted: Wed 31 Mar 2004, 4:47 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
So that makes you bisexual? :roll: :shock:

Posted: Wed 31 Mar 2004, 4:57 pm
by Niall
Yes, I have only been involved with one person for the last five years.

Posted: Wed 31 Mar 2004, 5:06 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Yeah, a bloody tree :roll:

Posted: Wed 31 Mar 2004, 5:25 pm
by Greendrake

The content of this post has been reserved by the author due to the unprecedented, categorical and peremptory exercise of censorship that took place on 20 May 2021.

Whereas this content can be restored, the author neither intends to do so, nor to publish any further posts to avoid any possible perception as "passive agressive", "pointless", "unhelpful", "homophobic" or "bigoted".

Posted: Wed 31 Mar 2004, 5:35 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Perhaps not, but I know all about t**** who say they're sending money for a CD and then don't even bother telling the seller they've changed their mind. :roll:

Posted: Wed 31 Mar 2004, 6:40 pm
by Technotrancemix
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Perhaps not, but I know all about t**** who say they're sending money for a CD and then don't even bother telling the seller they've changed their mind. :roll:
you and I think alike, eh! :roll:

I'm a bit confused with this sexuality thing - perhaps BuggerBoi can help me decide on Saturday if it isn't too late by then :wink:

Posted: Wed 31 Mar 2004, 6:42 pm
by Avalon
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Perhaps not, but I know all about t**** who say they're sending money for a CD and then don't even bother telling the seller they've changed their mind. :roll:
I hope you're not referring to me again, cos I never told you I was sending money - I never even said I'd take the cds you were trying to sell!

Posted: Wed 31 Mar 2004, 6:50 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
technotrancemix wrote: I'm a bit confused with this sexuality thing
We've all known that for a long time, dear :roll:

Posted: Sat 03 Apr 2004, 4:50 pm
by Satanas In Da House©
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Damn this board. The last option has been lost. It was:

Satanas In Da House
That is mean Bisexual darling :lol:

Posted: Thu 29 Apr 2004, 11:31 pm
by define psb
Perhaps I am a tri-sexual and I only just found out :?:

Posted: Tue 04 May 2004, 9:13 am
by Niall
define psb wrote:Perhaps I am a tri-sexual and I only just found out :?:
What you mean you'd like to try sex?