Page 2 of 3

Posted: Mon 05 Apr 2004, 2:05 pm
by Kiran
define psb wrote: It must be the GAY INT title! drawing the viewers!
Definitely. I didn't know what the "INT" stood for in the title. :oops:

Posted: Mon 05 Apr 2004, 2:05 pm
by Kiran
Issey Miyake wrote:I like Marc Almond too and Erasure but i'm not gay
Me too, and Jimmy Sommerville.

Posted: Mon 05 Apr 2004, 5:02 pm
by Issey Miyake
Kiran wrote:
Issey Miyake wrote:I like Marc Almond too and Erasure but i'm not gay
Me too, and Jimmy Sommerville.
oh yeah I forgot to mention him :oops: :roll:

and Chris De Burgh, Housemartins, Divine Comedy and Army of Lovers, but we won't go into that :oops:

Posted: Mon 05 Apr 2004, 5:07 pm
by Kiran
Issey Miyake wrote: and Chris De Burgh, Housemartins, Divine Comedy and Army of Lovers, but we won't go into that :oops:
hmm, not too sure about Chris De Burgh (actually I am sure :lol: ) or the Housemartins. A couple of the Divine Comedy's tracks are OK (I really like "Something for the weekend") and I have a 12" mix of some Army of Lovers track buried in my loft somewhere.

Posted: Mon 05 Apr 2004, 5:10 pm
by Steve Fett
Army of Lovers are gay ICONS.....totally flamboyant and totally brilliant.

Posted: Mon 05 Apr 2004, 5:14 pm
by Issey Miyake
Steve Fett wrote:Army of Lovers are gay ICONS.....totally flamboyant and totally brilliant.
hmmmmmmmm now I'm wondering about my sexuality :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Mon 05 Apr 2004, 5:15 pm
by Steve Fett
Jean Pierre Barda ?!?!?! Enough said.

Posted: Mon 05 Apr 2004, 5:16 pm
by Issey Miyake
By the way The housemartins have just released a greatest hits which I saw advertised on the tv yesterday, I bet Fat Boy Slim is cringing although they were quite good actually. :D

Posted: Tue 06 Apr 2004, 5:21 pm
by Scandal
Reading this thread has made me realize what a lover of camp music I am! I am most definitely a gay man trapped in a woman's body.... :wink:

Posted: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 7:54 pm
by psb-freak
I always see GAY INT when I flick through PSB-stuff on eBay .

Posted: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 8:37 pm
by Lethe
Scandal wrote:Reading this thread has made me realize what a lover of camp music I am! I am most definitely a gay man trapped in a woman's body.... :wink:
Tight, is it?

Posted: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 8:38 pm
by PigletWildebeest
Steve Fett wrote:Jean Pierre Barda ?!?!?! Enough said.
The little diaper-thong he was wearing for the Crucified video... dear lord...

Posted: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 10:41 pm
by Scandal
Lethe wrote:
Scandal wrote:Reading this thread has made me realize what a lover of camp music I am! I am most definitely a gay man trapped in a woman's body.... :wink:
Tight, is it?
Extremely! :wink:

Posted: Sun 11 Apr 2004, 8:44 am
by RaciePSB
Scandal wrote:Reading this thread has made me realize what a lover of camp music I am! I am most definitely a gay man trapped in a woman's body.... :wink:

You and me both it would seem.

Seriously, I don't think people's sexuality has much influence in their taste in music. And I know some gay blokes with incredibly AWFUL taste in music. And I mean awful.

It does annoy me a bit that PSB are considered to be 'gay music'. I was chatting recently with a guy doing some plumbing at my house, after he complimented the music I had on (remix of Sash's 'Equador'), and we got into a discussion about music. Seemed we liked the same dance/trance/techno stuff, and I asked him if he'd heard much PSB (I'm always trying to convert those who might not have seen the light). He said he hadn't, because he doesn't really get into "gay music". Great. End of conversation. What can you say to someone like this?!

Posted: Sun 11 Apr 2004, 9:42 am
by Lethe
RaciePSB wrote:Seriously, I don't think people's sexuality has much influence in their taste in music. And I know some gay blokes with incredibly AWFUL taste in music. And I mean awful.
Oh you know Shopper and Steve Fett, do you? :wink: