Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sat 10 Apr 2004, 8:29 am
by Ray
I like precisely one BB record: the dance mix of "I want it that way". It even had a video. I always smirked at BB, then I would hear the beginning of that mix, I'd go "oh this is very good!" and then the singing would start and I'd go "eeewwww". After about 10th time I did the very same thing I decided I'm cursed and have to admit I like one Backstreet Boys record.

Sigh.

Anyway, are they now the longest lasting boyband in music history? They seem to have released at least 5 albums by now without splitting :]

Posted: Sat 10 Apr 2004, 12:17 pm
by define psb
:?: I thought PSB held that title : Longest surviving boy band --- Aren't they?? :wink:

Posted: Sat 10 Apr 2004, 6:46 pm
by mindboy
define psb wrote::?: I thought PSB held that title : Longest surviving boy band --- Aren't they?? :wink:
PSB are a duo! :wink:

Posted: Fri 16 Apr 2004, 10:36 pm
by Scandal
Did anyone watch that Boyband programme on CH4 last Monday? Tom Watkins was interviewed on the show and he was introduced as ex-Pet Shop Boys manager....

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 3:02 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Slap & Tickle wrote:I thought the title of the thread was refering to BB/LBB :o :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: