Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon 26 Apr 2004, 3:00 pm
by Avalon
weirdalfan1980 wrote:IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEMS WITH MY ****ING POLLS, IGNORE THEM, OTHER PEOPLE DONT AND THEY TEND VOTE, bla bla bla
So, five people voting is enough to convince you you're walking the right track, then?

Posted: Mon 26 Apr 2004, 3:19 pm
by define psb
weirdalfan1980 wrote:if u have a prob with too much polls, then why waste our time, beacuse what, I waste yours, hmmm

read this and read this carefully.


IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEMS WITH MY ****ING POLLS, IGNORE THEM, OTHER PEOPLE DONT AND THEY TEND VOTE, SO DONT WASTE YOUR ENERGY BADMOUTHING MY EXCESSIVE POLLS AND WORRY ABOUT WHAT GOES ON YOUR LIFE.

UNDERSTAND OR DO I HAVE TO SPEAK IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?


i hated to say this but i have no choice/
Quoting an man far more famous than I, " Do you feel better now that you got that off your chest :?: " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Weirdalfan can I ask a question? What is your 1st language?

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 8:58 am
by BlueSwan
Well, obviously I would analyze the table before making my pick. But I must admit to having a slight preference for the solids, although I have no clue why?

I am a more than decent pool player, but I actually prefer straight pool and 9-ball over 8-ball.

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 9:44 am
by Drico One
define psb wrote:Weirdalfan, What is your 1st language?
Dyslexia, it seems.Image

Image

Drico.

Posted: Mon 03 May 2004, 1:53 pm
by morrison
i can't play it