The Prodigy

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
User avatar
CBA
Posts: 1163
Joined: Mon 19 Apr 2004, 8:29 pm

#16 Post by CBA »

Paninaro-Dancer wrote:
Lethe wrote:... he married an All Saint
Did he? I didn't know that. Pity maybe ... :roll:
Not if you saw the size of him now :wink:

User avatar
Pani
Posts: 8208
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
Contact:

#17 Post by Pani »

Any pix btw?

Lethe

#18 Post by Lethe »

this is him getting married......................

Image

User avatar
Pani
Posts: 8208
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
Contact:

#19 Post by Pani »

Thanx for the piccie! :D

Hehe, I wonder if that person with the camera was Keith Flint maybe ... :roll:

Can't really imagine Keith wearing a suit! Image

User avatar
Leeds City Boy
Posts: 783
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:28 pm

#20 Post by Leeds City Boy »

I too thought Fat Of The Land was superb, loved their old rave stuff in the early 90s. Baby's Got A Temper was shite though, am looking forward to hearing the new stuff.

User avatar
MissTrickyDisco
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri 21 Nov 2003, 11:34 pm
Contact:

#21 Post by MissTrickyDisco »

I for one can't wait to hear their new material, they are my other favourite band after all! ;)

I have to admit though that I was certain they were dead and buried until I heard those news. Guess one can always hope...

I'm just glad I got to be there in their heyday 8)
www.geimryk.com
my facebook
twitter: geimryk

User avatar
DJAMIX
Posts: 3632
Joined: Sat 08 Nov 2003, 3:35 am

#22 Post by DJAMIX »

Bowesy wrote:Used to, but they too have become boring of late.

Same rules applied to Orbital, Faithless, Chemicals, Underworld.
Interesting thought. Despite I like all of those groups, I came up with this idea as well.. :roll:
One can't find the way to peace. Peace is the way itself. (Gandhi)

User avatar
mindboy
Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 10:46 pm
Contact:

#23 Post by mindboy »

Hope, it's worth the wait this time. :wink:
Chris Heath: Why you're surfing?
Chris Lowe: Coz we can!
Neil Tennant: Exactly. :D
(Performance commentary during What have I done to deserve this??)

Post Reply