fave music videos
- nightporter
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 11:22 am
Ooooh, there's soooo many. But everything by Anton Corbijn is great. He's my hero.
Here's 10 great videos anyway,
A-ha - Take on Me
Depeche Mode - It's No Good
Massive Attack - Angel
Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella
PSB - Single
David Bowie - Little Wonder
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
Moby - Body Rock
FGTH - Two Tribes
U2 - Discotheque
Needs no explanation.
Here's 10 great videos anyway,
A-ha - Take on Me
Depeche Mode - It's No Good
Massive Attack - Angel
Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella
PSB - Single
David Bowie - Little Wonder
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
Moby - Body Rock
FGTH - Two Tribes
U2 - Discotheque
Needs no explanation.
//in seventh heaven if a thing's worth doing it's worth doing badly, baby//
-
Desire
- weirdalfan1980
- Posts: 3581
- Joined: Sat 20 Mar 2004, 7:27 pm
- Contact:
Well cos I did asked this before when the universe was forming, a little after the big bang.Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:Flaffer wrote:did we ? sorry I should have done a pollweirdalfan1980 wrote:didnt we covered this awhile back?
weirdalfan make 20 poll at day,is very probably he did one before...but anyway I dont remember someone ask this before
Yo, Mr. Dopeman, you think your slick;
Ya sold crack to my sister, and now she's sick.
But if she happens to die, because of your drug;
Im puttin' in your culo, a .38 slug!
Ya sold crack to my sister, and now she's sick.
But if she happens to die, because of your drug;
Im puttin' in your culo, a .38 slug!
- GalataPSB
- Posts: 6137
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:10 pm
1.Psb ================== Domino dancing
2.Meat Loaf ==============I will do that....
3.Madonna===============La isla bonita
4.Michael jackson ==========Childhood
5.Rem==================Everybody Hurts
6.Robbie Williams ==========The one..
7.Gary Barlow============Forever in love
8.Metallica==============Whskey in the jar
9.George Michael==========Fast Love
10.Enrique==============Rhytm of divine!
2.Meat Loaf ==============I will do that....
3.Madonna===============La isla bonita
4.Michael jackson ==========Childhood
5.Rem==================Everybody Hurts
6.Robbie Williams ==========The one..
7.Gary Barlow============Forever in love
8.Metallica==============Whskey in the jar
9.George Michael==========Fast Love
10.Enrique==============Rhytm of divine!
- Steve Fett
- Posts: 1867
- Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm
What about Express Yourself, Rain, Hollywood, Nothing Really Matters and Bedtime Story ??!!!Desire wrote:Madonna - Bedtime Story
Madonna - Bad Girl
Madonna - Fever
Madonna - Oh Father
Madonna - Vogue
Madonna - Deeper And Deeper
Madonna - Frozen
Madonna - What It Feels Like For A Girl
Madonna - La Isla Bonita
Madonna - Erotica
...oops, I made a top 10!![]()
what a performance tonight, should I react or turn off the light ?
-
Desire
- Oznerol
- Posts: 2413
- Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 5:31 am
1) Cibo Matto - Sugar Water (the most incredible music video of all time...)
2) Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar
3) Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy
4) Chemical Brothers - Let Forever Be
4) Mick Jagger - Hard Woman
5) Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
6) PSB - I Wouldn't Normally Do...
7) Fatboy Slim - Ya Mama
REM - Imitation Of Life (another incredible one...)
9) Kylie Minogue - Come Into My World
10) Michael jackson - Black Or White
Well, I tried to do some balance between the most awesome music videos I ever saw, and a little bit of history, with some of the videos that takes my breath away when I saw them, long time ago...maybe you know that many of the videos on my list are from the same director, Michel Gondry...well, if you didn´t know some of his videos (the numbers 1, 2, 4 & 9 on my list) please try to find them...you won´t believe your eyes...
PCL
2) Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar
3) Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy
4) Chemical Brothers - Let Forever Be
4) Mick Jagger - Hard Woman
5) Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
6) PSB - I Wouldn't Normally Do...
7) Fatboy Slim - Ya Mama
9) Kylie Minogue - Come Into My World
10) Michael jackson - Black Or White
Well, I tried to do some balance between the most awesome music videos I ever saw, and a little bit of history, with some of the videos that takes my breath away when I saw them, long time ago...maybe you know that many of the videos on my list are from the same director, Michel Gondry...well, if you didn´t know some of his videos (the numbers 1, 2, 4 & 9 on my list) please try to find them...you won´t believe your eyes...
PCL
This is not my signature.
- Nightcrawler
- Posts: 260
- Joined: Thu 20 Nov 2003, 5:36 pm
