Post 1k Celebration: Wanna see Bigboy banned? DECIDE

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Locked
Message
Author
User avatar
Nightlife
Posts: 2048
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm

#31 Post by Nightlife »

Yes

I can't wait to see the back of the filthy smutty minded sex starved fist pumping perverted queen thats filling these posts up with shite.......;)

Tell me when he's gone will you.....??
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#32 Post by Tom »

Nightlife wrote:Yes

I can't wait to see the back of the filthy smutty minded sex starved fist pumping perverted queen thats filling these posts up with shite.......;)

Tell me when he's gone will you.....??
I feel quite tempted to agree with that... ;)

What did you say I get if I ask you to stay? I have such a bad memory when it comes to numbers. :oops:


:think:
But thinking about what the place may be like without you, I've gotta say: No, don't leave.
I like my daily dosis of Bigboy
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

bigboy

#33 Post by bigboy »

sponge wrote:Yes
Sorry your vote won't count, but thanks for trying anyway :lol:

Eldritch
Posts: 4050
Joined: Wed 10 Dec 2003, 8:24 am

#34 Post by Eldritch »

Nope. But that LittleBummerBoy character is getting on my nerves a bit...
Click click drone

User avatar
shamelessbehave
Posts: 1518
Joined: Thu 06 Nov 2003, 2:27 pm

#35 Post by shamelessbehave »

No.How can you write so much?
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia

"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.

sponge

#36 Post by sponge »

bigboy wrote:Sorry your vote won't count, but thanks for trying anyway :lol:
Yes it will :twisted:

LittleBummerBoy

#37 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

Eldritch wrote:Nope. But that LittleBummerBoy character is getting on my nerves a bit...
Who? Little, old me? :oops:

bigboy

#38 Post by bigboy »

shamelessbehave wrote:No.How can you write so much?
Well, I am a writer..........

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#39 Post by rags »

Lets try that again... How can you write so much and say so little?

a: I am a journalist

;)

define psb

#40 Post by define psb »

rags wrote:Lets try that again... How can you write so much and say so little?

a: I am a journalist

;)
He's an artist honey! and he has taken a leaf outta PSB book ... he makes a little...go a very L.........O.............N....................................G way !!!!! :lol: :wink:

User avatar
Jack the Lad
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 12:24 pm
Contact:

#41 Post by Jack the Lad »

define psb wrote:
rags wrote:Lets try that again... How can you write so much and say so little?

a: I am a journalist

;)
He's an artist honey! and he has taken a leaf outta PSB book ... he makes a little...go a very L.........O.............N....................................G way !!!!! :lol: :wink:
and let's not forget the most important part, he's shameless :wink:
"You're all a bunch of m*therf****ers, you know that?”
~ Sigmund Freud on the Oedipus complex

Satanas In Da House©

#42 Post by Satanas In Da House© »

no...I take a good laugh with big boy :wink: but sometimes he is really annoy...

define psb

#43 Post by define psb »

He is Shameless... ??? YOU mean he is Satanas sister :lol: :lol: :lol:

surely NOT!!! Bigboy little d bummer boy cannot be a TV/TS...can he? TECHNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need answers :)

bigboy

#44 Post by bigboy »

Satanas In Da House© wrote: but sometimes he is really annoy...
Unlike you of course :lol:

Technotrancemix

#45 Post by Technotrancemix »

define psb wrote:Surely NOT!!! Bigboy little d bummer boy cannot be a TV/TS...can he? TECHNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need answers :)
Send a. SAE to the usual address, and allow 28 days for delivery... :roll:

Locked