Page 3 of 3

Posted: Sun 07 Mar 2004, 6:26 pm
by bigboy
Avalon wrote:Does any one of you ladies or BB own the Power Of Love dildo per chance?
Is this a joke? I'm top anyway :P

Posted: Sun 07 Mar 2004, 6:36 pm
by Avalon
bigboy wrote:
Avalon wrote:Does any one of you ladies or BB own the Power Of Love dildo per chance?
Is this a joke? I'm top anyway :P
No, apparently it is (was) an official promo item... Maybe an idea for the Pets?

I Can't Say Goodnight dildo
Casting A Shadow sex doll
Break 4 Love condoms
Confidential vacuum pump
It's Alright female contraceptives

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 1:04 pm
by bigboy
Avalon wrote:Break 4 Love condoms
I can't see these selling well, actually :lol:

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 1:23 pm
by Pani
Avalon wrote:No, apparently it is (was) an official promo item... Maybe an idea for the Pets?
Errrm ... they already have ...

This Nightlife condom was an official promo item. :wink:

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 1:26 pm
by bigboy
Bloody hell! I'd never heard of such a thing! :lol:

Was there an edition used by Neil or Chris? Bet that would sell for less.

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 1:57 pm
by Technotrancemix
Paninaro-Dancer wrote:This Nightlife condom was an official promo item. :wink:
Mine has an expirey date pretty soon. I have 2 months left to use it. Any volunteers?

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 2:28 pm
by bigboy
technotrancemix wrote:Any volunteers?
Don't be stupid! :lol: