Page 3 of 3

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 5:45 pm
by bigboy
Hmmm wrote::shock: Free is about the only word you know Free web site ,free downloads anything for Free :evil: .
You say you are a Big PSB fan yet you have never bought a single item :wall: .
Well, Spain is not a rich country, you know.

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 6:14 pm
by rags
technotrancemix wrote:
bigboy wrote:Fan of REM, are you? :roll:
I'm not one for liking them, though they are a bit crap :roll:
Bit of a risky saying that, for someone who claims to like Anastacia. ;)

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 7:06 pm
by Technotrancemix
rags wrote:Bit of a risky saying that, for someone who claims to like Anastacia. ;)
Are you in love with me? It's like you're challenging every post I make :roll:

Let your aggression out and admit the truth and get things over with :roll:

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 7:08 pm
by rags
technotrancemix wrote:Are you in love with me? It's like you're challenging every post I make :roll:
:?: If that is what you think and pleases your ego... :wall:

My point was that I don't consider REM to be bad at all... At times even better then the pets.

Oh sorry... I forgot the trut... I HATE that over used roll eyes icon. It is used incorrectly and too much.

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 8:41 pm
by fluffmoln
rags wrote:I HATE that over used roll eyes icon. It is used incorrectly and too much.
Before anyone else do this joke:
:roll:

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 10:42 pm
by Technotrancemix
fluffmoln wrote: :roll:
Now that is funny :roll:

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 11:48 pm
by Lethe
:lol:

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 11:53 pm
by Lethe
And btw, how can you not love somebody whose name is Satanas in da house©!!!!!

How mad is that name?????

There's a f*cking copyright symbol!!!!!

Satanas, I for one salute you.

But I do too many drugs for my own good. :oops:

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 11:53 pm
by bigboy
J C Rags wrote: My point was that I don't consider REM to be bad at all... At times even better then the pets.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Depends what pets you have, I suppose. I like REM a bit,but there's no way they're better than my gerbil.

Posted: Fri 19 Mar 2004, 3:55 am
by Dreamcatcher2003
technotrancemix wrote:
bigboy wrote:Fan of REM, are you? :roll:
I'm not one for liking them, though they are a bit crap :roll:
Oh c'mon at least they can sing unlike Anastacia!

But better than the Pets? Oh I like REM very much, in fact Drive is one of my favourite songs but just ask me how much filler crap infiltrates into their albums. :wink:

Posted: Fri 19 Mar 2004, 8:04 am
by rags
How much filler crap infiltrates in their album then? ;)

(that is actually true!!)

Posted: Fri 19 Mar 2004, 10:27 am
by bigboy
technotrancemix wrote:
j c rags wrote:Bit of a risky saying that, for someone who claims to like Anastacia. ;)
Are you in love with me?
Isn't everyone? :roll:

Posted: Fri 19 Mar 2004, 10:30 am
by Ray
TheGardner wrote:
Avalon wrote:"post-the-hell"??? :? I didn't quite catch you there...
sorry! let's say 'post-in-a-row', 'post-much-as-you-can-do', post-more-than-others-can-view-this-forum-per-day', 'post-quicker-others-can-read'

and so on....
I don't see Bigboy having recovered from that particular disease...

Posted: Fri 19 Mar 2004, 10:37 am
by bigboy
Ray wrote:I don't see Bigboy having recovered from that particular disease...
But as long as I'm happy not shaking (off) the 'disease' that's all that matters, really :roll: