Page 3 of 3
Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2004, 3:09 pm
by Technotrancemix
electroshocked wrote:It's 912 days, this is a leap year.
One thing they never got right - our calendar.
Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2004, 3:29 pm
by Flaffer
apparently one of the five fascists let back into the UK this week is now intending to sue UK and US Governments.
Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2004, 5:01 pm
by Technotrancemix
Quite sickening!
Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2004, 5:45 pm
by Jack the Lad
Flaffer wrote:apparently one of the five fascists let back into the UK this week is now intending to sue UK and US Governments.
calling muslim fundamentalists fascists.. you know, I've never heard that one before.
what I'm getting at is that it's not quite the same thing.
Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2004, 6:49 pm
by GalataPSB
I think Al-queda didn`t do it..It is not their style...Because There are no suicide bombers..
And also they attack to Usa/Uk/Israel consulates and Banks,companies..
But in spain they attacked to train stations..For example Al-queda attacked synagogues,HSCB bank and English consulate in ISTANBUL..
In spain Target was spanish people...So, It is not Al-queda`s style...
I Think ETA did.
Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2004, 9:42 pm
by amhilde
US news is now reporting arrest of 5 men- 3 Moroccans and two Indians. indians? I can understand Moroccans maybe but Indians? Thats a new one!
Unless these three are convenient government cover before the elections tomorrow
Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2004, 10:12 pm
by Undertaker
Galata_Turco wrote:I think Al-queda didn`t do it..It is not their style...Because There are no suicide bombers..
And also they attack to Usa/Uk/Israel consulates and Banks,companies..
But in spain they attacked to train stations..For example Al-queda attacked synagogues,HSCB bank and English consulate in ISTANBUL..
In spain Target was spanish people...So, It is not Al-queda`s style...
I Think ETA did.
Doesn't really matter who did it IMO. What needs to be done now is quite simply execute those responsible. Terrorists don't specifically target somewhere, they will target anywhere where there are innocent people.
U.S.A have got it spot on with that piece of shit who terrorised America by randomly shooting people. Lethal injection
Dave
Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2004, 11:16 pm
by james23_uk
I have to agree, Dave. As long as you're 100% no doubt that youve got the right people, there really is no other option.
I was thinking only today about the trouble we all take to stop arseholes from thieving our stuff. Having to lock your car and face-off stereos, just to stop some c**t thinking he can just take what he wants. No thought or concern for the person who will have to fork out hard earned money to replace it.
We should chop their thieving hands off!
I am also a VERY strong believer in bringing corporal punishment back into schools. I'm 100% sure that lack of discipline is a fundimental reason behind the state of youth today.
Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2004, 11:39 pm
by Technotrancemix
Not enough disclipine these days! *gets the cane out!*
Posted: Sun 14 Mar 2004, 1:59 am
by Flaffer
Jack the Lad wrote:Flaffer wrote:apparently one of the five fascists let back into the UK this week is now intending to sue UK and US Governments.
calling muslim fundamentalists fascists.. you know, I've never heard that one before.
what I'm getting at is that it's not quite the same thing.
it is the same the same thing. people naively think the two are different; look it up in your dictionary and think of Afghanistan, people tend to think of facism as being a white right wing thing, it is not it is a trait across people of different colours, races, religion etc etc,
Posted: Sun 14 Mar 2004, 7:33 am
by Jack the Lad
naively?!?!
no really. this is a serious matter, and eventhough I fully understand that people who are more directly exposed to their actions might react as those of you that has posted in this thread, I still believe that there's a good reason to call things by their real name.
After all, you wouldn't call Stalin a fascist and Hitler Communist, would you?
Even if the outcome of their actions, be they muslim fundamentalists, Fascists or what not, might be more or less the same, that is, both fractions might be seeking to gain power through violence and ruthlessness, the one thing that sets them apart is their ideology.
If we said that what defines someone as being a fascist is the belief in an authoritarian hierarchical government, then, sure. but it's not that simple.
I won't be carrying on this discussion, but yes, look it up in a dictionary

Posted: Sun 14 Mar 2004, 6:34 pm
by Undertaker
james23_uk wrote:I have to agree, Dave. As long as you're 100% no doubt that youve got the right people, there really is no other option.
I was thinking only today about the trouble we all take to stop arseholes from thieving our stuff. Having to lock your car and face-off stereos, just to stop some c**t thinking he can just take what he wants. No thought or concern for the person who will have to fork out hard earned money to replace it.
We should chop their thieving hands off!
I am also a VERY strong believer in bringing corporal punishment back into schools. I'm 100% sure that lack of discipline is a fundimental reason behind the state of youth today.
Not just the youth though, sadly. It's adults too, many that are fathers. Great example to their kids. Some Countries still do chop off the hands of thieves, its what Britain should do too. You are spot on.
On a lighter note, have you stopped celebrating yet? What price for 4-1?
Dave
Posted: Sun 14 Mar 2004, 10:40 pm
by amhilde
Dunno Dave, unless hes as tickled as us Arsenal supporters on here at Man U being kicked out by Porto? Had to laugh at the guy doing the Guardian minute by minute report- "The Wes Brown Comedy Experience" ROFL!
Posted: Sun 14 Mar 2004, 10:42 pm
by amhilde
Op just reading that match report now- christ thats a big one!
As an Arsenal fan im pleased to see that as well

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 1:02 pm
by bigboy
Undertaker wrote:Some Countries still do chop off the hands of thieves, its what Britain should do too.
Why am I not surprised by this opinion?
