Page 3 of 3
Posted: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 7:16 pm
by amhilde
Avalon- the running track. Someone did in fact bring their phone and it started ringing this morning when we were all stretching. Of course the owner was nowhere near it and I was about ready to chuck it up into the stadium the ringtone was so annoying

Posted: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 7:22 pm
by Avalon
amhilde wrote:Avalon- the running track. Someone did in fact bring their phone and it started ringing this morning when we were all stretching. Of course the owner was nowhere near it and I was about ready to chuck it up into the stadium the ringtone was so annoying

Oh dear, you mean loads of cute, fit girls in tight shorts and tops!?!

Posted: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 8:00 pm
by amhilde
no i mean the dumb ones who spend an hour and a half in the morning actually putting on an outfit and doing makeup to go workout.

Posted: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 8:03 pm
by Avalon
amhilde wrote:no i mean the dumb ones who spend an hour and a half in the morning actually putting on an outfit and doing makeup to go workout.

Do I catch a hint of jealousy there?

Posted: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 9:12 pm
by amhilde
jealous that they are dumb? naw
I like getting more sleep in the morning- makes me less bitchy
