Page 3 of 3

Posted: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 4:27 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Avalon wrote:both M2M girls - so hard to choose
Not Christopher Walken? :roll:

Posted: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 4:28 pm
by Avalon
LittleBummerBoy wrote:
Avalon wrote:both M2M girls - so hard to choose
Not Christopher Walken? :roll:
I'm multi-layered and full of surprises

Posted: Wed 31 Mar 2004, 12:05 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Avalon wrote: I'm multi-layered and full of surprises
Just like a woman's punani :roll:

Posted: Tue 04 May 2004, 1:11 pm
by define psb
Mae West?

Posted: Tue 04 May 2004, 4:26 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Why don't you come up and see me sometime? :wink:

Posted: Tue 04 May 2004, 6:10 pm
by define psb
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Why don't you come up and see me sometime? :wink:
Oy! --- I did already! and look at the jealous flak I got off of TTM :shock: :roll:

Next time you show me your etchings, can we keep it a totally private affair? PLEASE :wink:

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 4:19 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Your life's a mystery, mine is an open book, I'm afraid

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 7:54 pm
by define psb
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Your life's a mystery, mine is an open book, I'm afraid
Yes, but your open book is often picked up and once that happens it is hard to put you down again :wink:
(I like to be mysterious --- it's part of my attraction :oops: )