Page 3 of 3
Posted: Wed 14 Apr 2004, 6:22 pm
by Flaffer
technotrancemix wrote:Flaffer wrote:are the box sets any good?, I've looked at them for a while but so far have only bought the movie and an individual disc
Just ask the millions of fans who've bought them - Trickydisco, freshdebesh, technotrancemix
The first series box set is a must for any DVD fan. R1 only.
thank you, shall seek them out come payday
Posted: Wed 14 Apr 2004, 6:23 pm
by Flaffer
Your Funny Uncle wrote:While I think that episode 1 is the weakest of the 5 films released so far, I have still enjoyed the new films immensely. Episode 2 is great. I love the little details like bit where you see the early design of the death star...
Having said that, the sequence near the end of episode 2 where Amidala is flung from the transport, and is lying prone on the floor, then a trooper asks if she's alright, and she suddenly springs up as though nothing has happened, is pretty poor...

not as bad as R2D2 flying,it was like a bad video game. the endings great where you see all the ships being laden with troops
Posted: Wed 14 Apr 2004, 7:12 pm
by Lethe
Flaffer wrote:Your Funny Uncle wrote:While I think that episode 1 is the weakest of the 5 films released so far, I have still enjoyed the new films immensely. Episode 2 is great. I love the little details like bit where you see the early design of the death star...
Having said that, the sequence near the end of episode 2 where Amidala is flung from the transport, and is lying prone on the floor, then a trooper asks if she's alright, and she suddenly springs up as though nothing has happened, is pretty poor...

not as bad as R2D2 flying,it was like a bad video game. the endings great where you see all the ships being laden with troops
Yes the ending is amazing - from Dooku returning to see the Emperor, Yoda's warning, the troops massing, the wedding -AND THE MUSIC!!!!!
Roll on Episode III which will be darker than dark.
Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 3:01 am
by Steve Fett
Thats why AOTC is my fave StarWars movie

And the arena battle....brilliant

Posted: Fri 16 Apr 2004, 3:50 am
by TrasTornado
My favourite is TESB, then AOTC
then Star Wars
then TPM
then ROTJ
Posted: Fri 16 Apr 2004, 8:49 am
by Lethe
Yeah everybody who slags the new ones forgets ROTJ where the evil Empire is ultimately defeated by the f*cking Ewoks!!!!!
