Page 3 of 3

Posted: Sat 17 Apr 2004, 8:09 pm
by rags
Satanas In Da House© wrote:But I had friends with money who always invite to drink..is that bad??
Well, too much drinking will damage the brain... ;)

Posted: Sat 17 Apr 2004, 8:12 pm
by Tom
Satanas In Da House© wrote: I am not prostitute!!!!!!!! But I had friends with money who always invite to drink..is that bad??

You don't need to be rich to buy someone a few drinks.
Why did they want to get you drunk? Do you start dancing on the tables when you had a few drinks? Or do you just fall asleep on the spot? ;)
Satanas In Da House© wrote: and yes is a joke but I love to change the things :roll:
'change things' as in 'telling lies?
The things you say are neither funny nor true.

Posted: Sat 17 Apr 2004, 10:31 pm
by Satanas In Da House©
Tom wrote:
Satanas In Da House© wrote: I am not prostitute!!!!!!!! But I had friends with money who always invite to drink..is that bad??

You don't need to be rich to buy someone a few drinks.
Why did they want to get you drunk? Do you start dancing on the tables when you had a few drinks? Or do you just fall asleep on the spot? ;)
Satanas In Da House© wrote: and yes is a joke but I love to change the things :roll:
'change things' as in 'telling lies?
The things you say are neither funny nor true.
I am so funny drunk,I dance,sing and speak so much and send everybody to F*** OFF..everybody!!!!!!!! people I meet and strangers :lol: ..(I do this when I am not drunk too) :lol:

Posted: Sat 17 Apr 2004, 10:43 pm
by define psb
Tom wrote:
Satanas In Da House© wrote: I am not prostitute!!!!!!!! But I had friends with money who always invite to drink..is that bad??

You don't need to be rich to buy someone a few drinks.
Why did they want to get you drunk? Do you start dancing on the tables when you had a few drinks? Or do you just fall asleep on the spot? ;)
Satanas In Da House© wrote: and yes is a joke but I love to change the things :roll:
'change things' as in 'telling lies?
The things you say are neither funny nor true.
To SATANAS:
All this from the woman who makes a joke about being Chris Lowe's wife!!Does your husband know what you do while he slaves away making music with Neil? :shock: :roll:
Plus-- this is the woman who has the gall to say that I have no MAN in my life! :shock: :lol: :lol: :shock: --- At least I don't take TAKE TAKE! from the partner I have in my life!
Many men think that a woman who is easily led to drink(for free) with them, is nothing more than an 'old soak' anyway! That, or one who can be ridiculed behind her drunken back!
Am I showing signs of very old age, ?????, but I would sooner be respected by my men friends whether they are straight bi or gay! Not made the centre of a huge JOKE! :!:

I am HAPPY I am ME --- I like ME ,and I believe, that the circle of real world friends I have, are friends with me because I dont bullshit and I dont sponge off them!

If my words offend anyone then TOUGH ---it's my opinion!

To Tom : Sweetie you are wasting your typing breath! -- Satanas is upon this Earth and these PSB forums to create 15 years(+) of Fame for her self!
But what price that fame?

(PS I love these places (clubs etc!) with Internet access! :wink: )

Posted: Sat 17 Apr 2004, 10:57 pm
by amhilde
If i was in it for the money I wouldnt be interested in the guy I am now who is only a university lecturer. Besides, if you chase after money men you usually end up stuck with no self esteem and some "moneyed" narcissist asshole- ive watched my friend sink into that quagmire since last August!

Posted: Sun 18 Apr 2004, 8:16 am
by weirdalfan1980
Janet Street-Porter wrote:A huge penis.
that would be "their actions in bed" ;)

Posted: Sun 18 Apr 2004, 9:52 am
by dizzy
Satanas In Da House© wrote:
rags wrote:
Satanas In Da House© wrote:and if the parent are millionary?? :roll:
Then the parents have the money :wall:
no the boy have the money,with 17 years old the parents GIVE money to the boy to go to party and dont forget some discos are really expensive and the parents give money to invite the girls or the boys to drink too :lol: ..I know so much about this baby :wink: remember my husband is posh :lol:

PS: Will Chris demand me for say this?? :roll: (is joking Chris)
How can you be so stereotypical?! I know there's no point in telling you what I think of you right now, because you don't listen/understand anyway... In the real world 17 year olds don't tell their parents they're going to a party (i.e. get drunk) beacuse it's not legal. Nor is buying drinks at the disco (which is non-existant in this case) No matter if they're rich or poor.

Posted: Sun 18 Apr 2004, 11:55 am
by Tom
define psb wrote: To Tom : Sweetie you are wasting your typing breath! -- Satanas is upon this Earth and these PSB forums to create 15 years(+) of Fame for her self!
But what price that fame?
'Never give up hope' is what I have been taught ;)
And who knows, maybe one day..... :lol:

Posted: Fri 23 Apr 2004, 12:58 pm
by RaciePSB
Content of the heart does it for me.

I remember walking along a Sydney beach with my boyfriend, who was physical perfection itself. He was gorgeous, a body builder who took good care of himself, was educated, financially secure, and funny. He seemed perfect. Then came a defining moment that changed everything: We passed by a person who had some kind of facial deformity, and my gorgeous boyfriend said "Oh My God, did you see how UGLY that guy was?" No, but suddenly I saw how "ugly" my boyfriend was and promptly dumped him there and then! He went on to marry a model, who divorced him and took him for everything. Don't you just love kharma :)

Anyways, I think the tick box preferences change as people mature. Looks and gender become slightly less important as time goes by. As for 'sexy', well a mental connection and sense of humour can be very sexy.

Also, taste in music is really up there! In fact, it's at the top, - scrap everything else. He or she has to love PSB!

Umm.. what was the question again?

Posted: Fri 23 Apr 2004, 1:15 pm
by Jack the Lad
I went for the last option. I'm never quite sure what'll make me interested, it's a combination of things.