Worst songs ever recorded !

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#421 Post by Tom »

Lethe wrote:Boo Radleys - Wake Up Boo!

I hate happy happy songs. :evil:
You aren't the only hating happy songs ;)

BTW, your avatar... who's that character? Seems familiar.
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

Lethe

#422 Post by Lethe »

Tom wrote:
Lethe wrote:Boo Radleys - Wake Up Boo!

I hate happy happy songs. :evil:
You aren't the only hating happy songs ;)

BTW, your avatar... who's that character? Seems familiar.
It's Mark from Battle Of The Planets/Gatchaman.

User avatar
BlueSwan
Posts: 2636
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 6:42 pm

#423 Post by BlueSwan »

Apparently, this is BY FAR the most replied to topic in the history of this forum!
http://www.soundcloud.com/blueswan (Blue Swan tracks, my solo tracks and remixes)

http://soundcloud.com/groups/inspired-by-pet-shop-boys (A collection of various artists PSB covers, PSB remixes and original songs inspired by PSB - anyone interested can contribute tracks)

LittleBummerBoy

#424 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

BlueSwan wrote:Apparently, this is BY FAR the most replied to topic in the history of this forum!
what's second? :roll:

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#425 Post by Tom »

LittleBummerBoy wrote:
BlueSwan wrote:Apparently, this is BY FAR the most replied to topic in the history of this forum!
what's second? :roll:
Who cares for second?
Second is first loser :P

Do we get some kind of medal for taking this thread so far?
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

User avatar
Dreamcatcher2003
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed 17 Dec 2003, 6:45 pm
Contact:

#426 Post by Dreamcatcher2003 »

Please, can we just add the "Slow" and "Red Blooded Woman" by Kylie, the goddess of fuss? :?

This is a very organic thread since amazingly terrible songs never stop from coming out. 8)
The CELL by Stephen King instantly hit number 1 in New York Times Bookseller Lists selling well over 200 thousand copies in three weeks. This affirms my opinion: People really need an occassional good horror read...

neiljulieus
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 5:16 pm

#427 Post by neiljulieus »

i heard today the chheky girls are doing chirpy chirpy cheap cheap. END OF POLL :(

User avatar
Pani
Posts: 8208
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
Contact:

#428 Post by Pani »

Dreamcatcher2003 wrote:Please, can we just add the "Slow" and "Red Blooded Woman" by Kylie, the goddess of fuss? :?
Image I call her "fishlips" in secret ... :oops:

I really dislike Whitney Houston's "... and Aaaaaaaiiiiaaaai Will alwaayyyyyys Love Yooooouuuuuuu!!!" [phonetic transcription would have been useful ... :roll: ]. I can't stand this "sound".

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#429 Post by Tom »

Did I ever mention Heath Hunter & the Pleasure Company?

Each and every one of their songs deserves being listed here.
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

User avatar
shamelessboyuk
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 5:02 pm

#430 Post by shamelessboyuk »

Forgive me if this one has been mentioned already, but THIS could be both the worst song and video EVER :!: :!: :!:

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#431 Post by Tom »

shamelessboyuk wrote:Forgive me if this one has been mentioned already, but THIS could be both the worst song and video EVER :!: :!: :!:
OMFG!! Image
... and to think that I was mad at my parents for ages for not going to one of his concerts with me.......
How embarassing!
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

LittleBummerBoy

#432 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

neiljulieus wrote:END OF POLL :(
Yes please! :wink:

User avatar
Dreamcatcher2003
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed 17 Dec 2003, 6:45 pm
Contact:

#433 Post by Dreamcatcher2003 »

Lethe wrote:Boo Radleys - Wake Up Boo!

I hate happy happy songs. :evil:
Then, Lethe, how come, I plead you, how come you like Se A Vida e? :D
The CELL by Stephen King instantly hit number 1 in New York Times Bookseller Lists selling well over 200 thousand copies in three weeks. This affirms my opinion: People really need an occassional good horror read...

Lethe

#434 Post by Lethe »

Dreamcatcher2003 wrote:
Lethe wrote:Boo Radleys - Wake Up Boo!

I hate happy happy songs. :evil:
Then, Lethe, how come, I plead you, how come you like Se A Vida e? :D
Because it is a sad song!!!!!

Neil 'singing' Life is much more simple when you're young is not happy happy.

User avatar
Dreamcatcher2003
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed 17 Dec 2003, 6:45 pm
Contact:

#435 Post by Dreamcatcher2003 »

Lethe wrote:
Dreamcatcher2003 wrote:
Lethe wrote:Boo Radleys - Wake Up Boo!

I hate happy happy songs. :evil:
Then, Lethe, how come, I plead you, how come you like Se A Vida e? :D
Because it is a sad song!!!!!

Neil 'singing' Life is much more simple when you're young is not happy happy.
Don't be so pessimistic. You are still young! :P

Anyway I don't remember the lyrics in full and I have neither the stomach nor stamina to hear it now but as far as I can remember when Bilingual was released and Q reviewed it, Neil was quoted to say "Bilingual has the most optimistic songs we have ever penned, Before and Se A Vida e being fine examples of more human, cheerfuly PSB"
The CELL by Stephen King instantly hit number 1 in New York Times Bookseller Lists selling well over 200 thousand copies in three weeks. This affirms my opinion: People really need an occassional good horror read...

Post Reply