Page 4 of 4

Posted: Sat 06 Mar 2004, 7:54 am
by BlueSwan
The danish songs almost always get high marks from: Iceland, Norway and Sweden. The UK are also pretty generous towards us.

Posted: Sat 06 Mar 2004, 9:23 am
by bigboy
Tom wrote:
*slaps PigletWildebeest around a bit with a large trout*
I'm having organic freshwater smoked trout for lunch today. Bought it in Sainsburys. :)

Posted: Sat 06 Mar 2004, 9:28 am
by GalataPSB
BlueSwan wrote:The danish songs almost always get high marks from: Iceland, Norway and Sweden. The UK are also pretty generous towards us.
The Turkish songs almost always get high marks from :Germany,Austria,Holland, Belgium...

This year we are waiting high marks from :Greece,Cyprus,sweden :lol: :lol:

Posted: Sat 06 Mar 2004, 9:35 am
by bigboy
BlueSwan wrote:The UK are also pretty generous towards us.
Pity you didn't give us some marks last year then :roll:

Posted: Thu 11 Mar 2004, 9:47 pm
by MissTrickyDisco
BlueSwan wrote:The danish songs almost always get high marks from: Iceland, Norway and Sweden. The UK are also pretty generous towards us.
And Iceland always gets high marks from Denmark...;)

I'm pretty sure Denmark will get 12 points from Iceland this year: The guy singing the Danish entry is Icelandic :roll:

I have absolutely no idea what the Icelandic song is like, I don't think it's out yet...

Posted: Fri 12 Mar 2004, 12:27 pm
by PigletWildebeest
bigboy wrote:
BlueSwan wrote:The UK are also pretty generous towards us.
Pity you didn't give us some marks last year then :roll:
tsk... wonder why that was eh :wink:

Nah, I must say I liked the song when I heard it before the ESC (I'm one of those obsessives who looks for all the songs beforehand on the net) and I thought the studio version was really nice. I think it was in my top 5.
But then she started "singing" live and looking like a slut.
So... no points from me anymore.

Posted: Fri 12 Mar 2004, 1:40 pm
by GalataPSB
Your songs can be Great/ super/ Perfect..But you have no chance...

Eurovision = Politic + economic strategy of countries..

And we have good economic relationship with all countries...Even Greece and cyprus...Mmmmmm ..Our song is crap and interesting..But we will win!!!

Posted: Fri 12 Mar 2004, 3:16 pm
by PigletWildebeest
Galata_Turco wrote:Your songs can be Great/ super/ Perfect..But you have no chance...

Eurovision = Politic + economic strategy of countries..

And we have good economic relationship with all countries...Even Greece and cyprus...Mmmmmm ..Our song is crap and interesting..But we will win!!!
ok, so you're saying basically that I personally will send a text message, not for the song that I like best, but for the song of the country with the best economic ties to mine?
As if I even know what that is!

Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2004, 9:23 am
by Luna Noctis
Oh , talking about Turkey winning again ...

Have it ever , in the history of Eurovision , happened that a country have won 2 times in a row ? And is it legal ?

Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2004, 10:05 am
by Lethe
Luna Noctis wrote:Oh , talking about Turkey winning again ...

Have it ever , in the history of Eurovision , happened that a country have won 2 times in a row ? And is it legal ?
Ireland won it three years in a row in the 1990s.

And it is legal :lol: though I think George 'W' Bush is attempting to outlaw it as ''obscene" and "contravening the boundaries of Cowboy taste."

Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2004, 10:10 am
by Luna Noctis
LOL ... you're right !

http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/steel ... nners.html

Take a look at the winners at '56-'62 :twisted: Looks like a funny decoration :wink:

And there are a few countries which wom twice in a row as well :)

Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2004, 6:56 pm
by GalataPSB
To Turkiye
:wink:

Germany =12 points
Holland =12 points
Belgium =10-12 points
France = 6-8 points

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Posted: Sun 14 Mar 2004, 11:17 pm
by PigletWildebeest
Luna Noctis wrote:Oh , talking about Turkey winning again ...

Have it ever , in the history of Eurovision , happened that a country have won 2 times in a row ? And is it legal ?
oh Turkey's not gonna win with that song ;)

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 1:00 pm
by bigboy
Lethe wrote:
Luna Noctis wrote:Oh , talking about Turkey winning again ...

Have it ever , in the history of Eurovision , happened that a country have won 2 times in a row ? And is it legal ?
Ireland won it three years in a row in the 1990s.

And it is legal :lol: though I think George 'W' Bush is attempting to outlaw it as ''obscene" and "contravening the boundaries of Cowboy taste."
At the expense of our lovely Sonia too! :cry: