Page 5 of 5

Posted: Wed 03 Mar 2004, 5:38 pm
by PigletWildebeest
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Admit it - you felt it in your water, didn't you?
no, just my spanish intuition...

Posted: Wed 03 Mar 2004, 6:01 pm
by rags
PigletWildebeest wrote:
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Admit it - you felt it in your water, didn't you?
no, just my spanish intuition...
I knew it couldn't be the brain...
;) :p

Posted: Thu 04 Mar 2004, 1:22 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
PigletWildebeest wrote:
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Admit it - you felt it in your water, didn't you?
no, just my spanish intuition...
You're not from Barcelona are you? :roll:


www.bbc.co.uk/sitcom

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 11:32 am
by bigboy
j c rags wrote:
PigletWildebeest wrote:
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Admit it - you felt it in your water, didn't you?
no, just my spanish intuition...
I knew it couldn't be the brain...
;) :p
That's a contradiction in terms, no?

Posted: Sun 21 Mar 2004, 5:57 pm
by bigboy
rags wrote:
PigletWildebeest wrote:Just never call a Flemish (belgian) person Dutch...
Indeed, don't do it... it is quite an offending remark to any Dutchies on this forum!
;)
Oh, go and polish your clogs :roll:

Posted: Wed 24 Mar 2004, 10:28 am
by bigboy

Posted: Wed 24 Mar 2004, 11:31 am
by Niall
PigletWildebeest wrote:
Avalon wrote:Isn't Piglet Dutch? I bet she feels big just because her cheese country has been able to still colonize some monkey island, long forgotten by the rest of the (sensible) world...
oi!
I'll have you know I'm belgian thank you very much
(she said as if that was something to be proud about)
Just never call a Flemish (belgian) person Dutch... it's like calling an Irishman English... :)

(on the subject of colonisation: we're the ones who totally f**ked up Zaire.. or is it Congo again now)
No calling an Irishman English does not even qualify as being the opposite of right - i's more like calling a Moroccan Russian.

Posted: Wed 24 Mar 2004, 2:38 pm
by bigboy
Niall wrote:calling an Irishman English does not even qualify as being the opposite of right
You're right. It's a huge compliment :wink:

Posted: Wed 24 Mar 2004, 3:22 pm
by Niall
bigboy wrote:
Niall wrote:calling an Irishman English does not even qualify as being the opposite of right
You're right. It's a huge compliment :wink:
I know I'm right, but you shouldn't take it as a compliment. :wink:

Posted: Wed 24 Mar 2004, 8:01 pm
by Lethe
Flaffer wrote:I've yet to come across anyone British who thinks we have the highest standard of living in the world - high taxes, expensive consumer goods, extortionate property prices, awful, expensive public transport, the list goes on - still better than being known as a country whos major contribution to the world has been Tintin ; )
NO NO NO - that is more than enough for any country!!!!!

Herge is a genius!!!!!

(I am a Tintinophile)

Posted: Wed 24 Mar 2004, 8:27 pm
by bigboy
Lethe wrote:Herge is a genius!!!!!

(I am a paedophile)

Oh, God, not you as well. Friends with Nelly and Townsend are you? :evil: