Post 1k Celebration: Wanna see Bigboy banned? DECIDE

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Locked
Message
Author
Technotrancemix

#76 Post by Technotrancemix »

Eldritch wrote:You mean there are threads that you don't post in?
There are subforums I have only started using lately...

bigboy

#77 Post by bigboy »

technotrancemix wrote: There are subforums I have only started using lately...

You're a sub? Oh goody! I'm a dom :P

bigboy

#78 Post by bigboy »

Paninaro-Dancer wrote:No.


... inherently because of your "kraut-uncle" in Bremen ... :mrgreen: :wink:


Thank you for that, Mrs Leenheer. I'll let my uncle Jurgen know his nephew is adored :oops:

User avatar
Flaffer
Posts: 3897
Joined: Wed 05 Nov 2003, 4:14 pm
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#79 Post by Flaffer »

[You're a sub? Oh goody! I'm a dom :P[/quote]

I'm A Dom too
Still waiting to hear the Adam Freeland, Manhattan Clique and Axwell mixes of Integral.

User avatar
Hmmm
Posts: 3805
Joined: Sat 06 Dec 2003, 4:47 pm

#80 Post by Hmmm »

technotrancemix wrote:
Eldritch wrote:You mean there are threads that you don't post in?
There are subforums I have only started using lately...
8) Could you just be Subnormal and Bigboy could be Dom Jolly.
They make a little go along way.. very Minimal but Fundamental.

bigboy

#81 Post by bigboy »

Flaffer wrote:
I'm A Dom too[/quote]

When can we get together with Techno and whip his ass?

Technotrancemix

#82 Post by Technotrancemix »

bigboy wrote:When can we get together with Techno and whip his ass?
Whenever you're ready :wink:

bigboy

#83 Post by bigboy »

technotrancemix wrote: Whenever you're ready :wink:
I'll bring my love to you :wink:

LittleBummerBoy

#84 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

Ban the Bigboy

User avatar
Hmmm
Posts: 3805
Joined: Sat 06 Dec 2003, 4:47 pm

#85 Post by Hmmm »

LittleBummerBoy wrote:Ban the Bigboy
Ban the Pair of you as you are one of the same.
They make a little go along way.. very Minimal but Fundamental.

LittleBummerBoy

#86 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

Hmmm wrote:
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Ban the Bigboy
Ban the Pair of you as you are one of the same.

Get back to your chameleon, you old cow :wink:

Technotrancemix

#87 Post by Technotrancemix »

LittleBummerBoy wrote:Get back to your chameleon, you old cow :wink:
Who's bitchy now? :o

LittleBummerBoy

#88 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

what do you mean 'now'?

Technotrancemix

#89 Post by Technotrancemix »

LittleBummerBoy wrote:what do you mean 'now'?
I mean, in this present time, as in 'now'

LittleBummerBoy

#90 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

You mean I haven't been bitchy before now? :?

Locked