Page 7 of 7

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 4:15 pm
by bigboy
technotrancemix wrote:
Tom wrote:Sorry I don't have any pics of my bum.
I do, in the technocam :roll:

Must be a huge camera. Could you get it through the door OK?

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 4:55 pm
by fredot
bigboy wrote:
Tom wrote:Ok, not shy but desperate :D
LOL :lol: :lol:

Niall is sounding very desperate today. I have PMd him my gaydar profile page so can finish off.
Do you think that golf player could help him ? :roll:

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 4:56 pm
by Tom
fredot wrote:
bigboy wrote:
Tom wrote:Ok, not shy but desperate :D
LOL :lol: :lol:

Niall is sounding very desperate today. I have PMd him my gaydar profile page so can finish off.
Do you think that golf player could help him ? :roll:
That depends on just how good he is at filling holes ;)

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 4:59 pm
by bigboy
fredot wrote:
bigboy wrote:
Tom wrote:Ok, not shy but desperate :D
LOL :lol: :lol:

Niall is sounding very desperate today. I have PMd him my gaydar profile page so can finish off.
Do you think that golf player could help him ? :roll:
WTF?! :shock: :oops:

Posted: Thu 18 Mar 2004, 7:09 pm
by Technotrancemix
A hole in one or a birdie, or most likely par? :roll:

Posted: Fri 19 Mar 2004, 10:47 am
by bigboy
Again, as with the original photo of the two of us at the Dive Bar, I'd like to know whp's been less than discreet passing on photos and info from a private PM to people it was not intended for.