Page 1 of 4

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 8:30 am
by Jack the Lad
well, "Halloween" part 1 to 4 should do the trick :wink: :!:

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 8:47 am
by davenjulieuk
well you cant go wrong with the ORIGINAL "Nightmare on Elm Street" or even better (if you can get hold of it), "THE FOG" or "THE THING"

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 9:28 am
by dizzy
Se7en :!:
It gave nightmares for three nights in a row. I couldn't sleep properly for two weeks. I still can't watch scary movies on my own. I still see the horrible pictures in my head every night before I go to sleep. I've started to associate Winnie the Poo with Se7en because I forced myself to think about him when the scary pictures in my head started to spring up.
It must have been over a year ago since I saw it...
And I was never scared watching any movie up until that one. I don't know how it could go so wrong...

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 11:56 am
by Asmodean
A movie I thought was pretty good and pretty scaring is the movie "28 days later" :twisted:

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 12:19 pm
by Glenny4
How about all these

Halloween
A Nightmare on Elm Street
The Evil Dead
The Exorcist
Hellraiser
Re-Animator
Dead Alive AKA Braindead

Am going to watch 3 new films tonight

Cabin Fever
Beyond Re-Animator
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 12:26 pm
by Native
'It Couldn't Happen Here', it had me hiding behind the sofa within ten minutes!!!

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 12:35 pm
by redsock
Glenny4 wrote:How about all these

Halloween
A Nightmare on Elm Street
The Evil Dead
The Exorcist
Hellraiser
Re-Animator
Dead Alive AKA Braindead
Braindead by Peter Jackson ? That has me in stitches ! Very funny film ! :lol: First one, Bad Taste is pretty good too.

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 12:42 pm
by Glenny4
redsock wrote:
Glenny4 wrote:How about all these



Braindead by Peter Jackson ? That has me in stitches ! Very funny film ! :lol: First one, Bad Taste is pretty good too.
Very funny yes but the most gory film of all time i think. I had to list it has it's one of my best even with it being funny to :lol:

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 1:59 pm
by Your Funny Uncle
Alien

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 6:53 pm
by TheMatrix
TCM of course. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the original version.

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 7:01 pm
by redsock
TheMatrix wrote:TCM of course. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the original version.
I borrowed it off a friend last year to see what all the fuss was about, having never seen it before..........

What a load of crap !!! :lol: It was about as well put together as a cheese hammer !
It started off badly, lost it's way in the middle and the less said about the end the better !
Was it the "Blair Witch" of it's day ?

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 7:18 pm
by Betty
Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2 :roll: :lol:

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 7:30 pm
by Pani
The Shining ...

Jennifer Eight ...

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 7:31 pm
by Broooklyn
I would suggest Requiem for a Dream. It won't necessarily scare ya, but it will shock everyone and leave them drained. Thats better in my opinion!

Though, like Dizzy stated....SE7en is always a great movie!

Posted: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 7:33 pm
by amhilde
Well i think it depends on what sort of theme you are going for- the Scare the Shit Out Of People theme or the Kinda Hokey and Kinda Scary Theme. To me you cant do better than Exorcist, Omen, Alien, Hellraiser ( 1 AND 2) 28 Days Later, and I guess I would throw The Ring in there as well, but ou are American so im sure everyone has seen it already. AH! Motel Hell- its f*** up in a weird way, but kinda funny too at the same time. Youll laugh, but what they got goin on in the backyard is pretty creepy.