Page 1 of 3
Don't mention Germans. I did but I think I got away with it
Posted: Mon 23 Feb 2004, 5:44 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Flaffer wrote:shamelessbehave wrote:I
Neil said about these islands they are ruined by tourism. Wasn´t he a tourist when travelling there?

it's a common British trait (and I'm sure is to be found everywhere) the'not in my back garden' syndrome. Very commonly exhibited by people who own mobile phones and then complain when a mast is put up nearby, say they favour immigration but then hold protests when an immigration centre is opened nearby and people move into their area, complain that Sunday shopping is a bad thing and then spend all Sunday in the supermarket.
Neils comments are a bit like those muppets who complain when their favourite band suddenly become popular and feel they can no longer like them (I believe the medical term is, taken from the Latin, indienmehypocriteupownarseus)
Well said, that man!

Posted: Mon 23 Feb 2004, 5:53 pm
by Flaffer
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Flaffer wrote:shamelessbehave wrote:I
Neil said about these islands they are ruined by tourism. Wasn´t he a tourist when travelling there?

it's a common British trait (and I'm sure is to be found everywhere) the'not in my back garden' syndrome. Very commonly exhibited by people who own mobile phones and then complain when a mast is put up nearby, say they favour immigration but then hold protests when an immigration centre is opened nearby and people move into their area, complain that Sunday shopping is a bad thing and then spend all Sunday in the supermarket.
Neils comments are a bit like those muppets who complain when their favourite band suddenly become popular and feel they can no longer like them (I believe the medical term is, taken from the Latin, indienmehypocriteupownarseus)
Well said, that man!

I thank you
Posted: Mon 23 Feb 2004, 5:54 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Flaffer wrote:
I thank you
But I do have to add that they are not traits exclusive to the British
Re: Who was Jose Cea ?
Posted: Wed 25 Feb 2004, 1:46 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
psb-freak wrote:At Evita premiere ? With who ?
Erm, I was with my friend Wendy. Why?

Posted: Wed 25 Feb 2004, 7:26 pm
by psb-freak
ha ha . I didn´t ask who you were with .
Re: Who was Jose Cea ?
Posted: Wed 25 Feb 2004, 8:00 pm
by Tom
psb-freak wrote:
At Evita premiere ? With who ?
His boyfriend maybe?
Just a guess though.
And one that seems highly unlikely I'd say.. I mean who goes anywhere with their partner?

He probably just took the dog for a walk and accidently ended up at the premiere.. who knows.....
Posted: Fri 27 Feb 2004, 3:09 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
psb-freak wrote:Oh my God ! How did you Dipso know who that was in that pic ?
It's called a Jose Alert

Posted: Sun 29 Feb 2004, 5:52 pm
by psb-freak
Oops . I´ll change the pic .
Posted: Sun 29 Feb 2004, 5:57 pm
by psb-freak
what ? who ? when ?
Posted: Sun 29 Feb 2004, 6:08 pm
by Pani
psb-freak wrote:Oops . I´ll change the pic .
Thank you.
I can see clearly now.

Posted: Tue 02 Mar 2004, 3:13 pm
by Avalon
Tom wrote:Also they have spent quite a lot of time here...
And here would be cloud number nine?
Posted: Tue 02 Mar 2004, 3:15 pm
by Tom
Avalon wrote:Tom wrote:Also they have spent quite a lot of time here...
And here would be cloud number nine?
Naw, this cloud is taken. No more room on here
'Here' is 'Germany'

Posted: Tue 02 Mar 2004, 4:12 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Tom wrote:'Here' is 'Germany'

Not to mention under-produced.
Posted: Tue 02 Mar 2004, 4:13 pm
by Tom
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Tom wrote:'Here' is 'Germany'

Not to mention under-produced.
... and over-rated.
Posted: Thu 04 Mar 2004, 1:28 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Tom wrote:LittleBummerBoy wrote:Tom wrote:'Here' is 'Germany'

Not to mention under-produced.
... and over-rated.
I agree, Germany is very over-rated.
(haven't we been here before?)