Page 1 of 1

Mylene Farmer Discography

Posted: Sat 06 Mar 2004, 11:18 am
by landwijn
Hello! I was wondering if someone knows if there exists a discography of Mylene Farmer, like Lazlo's Pet Shop Boys Discography. Or does anybody know of a good site where I can find what she has released?
Thanks in advance!

Posted: Sat 06 Mar 2004, 12:32 pm
by TheGardner
if thats enough for the start:

http://www.mylene.net/discographie.php

Posted: Sat 06 Mar 2004, 12:43 pm
by Ewok

Posted: Sat 06 Mar 2004, 11:58 pm
by Hmmm
8) Thanks for posting these :wink:

Posted: Sun 07 Mar 2004, 7:29 pm
by landwijn
Thanks for posting these!

Posted: Sun 09 May 2004, 10:58 am
by Leeds City Boy
I have been living under a rock for a while but have emerged and heard "Desenchantee" which is fabulous. What else by Mylene would I like?

Posted: Sun 09 May 2004, 11:12 am
by Ewok
Leeds City Boy wrote:I have been living under a rock for a while but have emerged and heard "Desenchantee" which is fabulous. What else by Mylene would I like?
Well, the songs I like most are:

- Je t'aime melancolie
- L'ame-stram-gram
- Je te rends ton amour
- Sans logique
- Plus grandir
- Beyond my control
- Pardonne-moi
- Pas de doute
- L'amour naissant
- Consentement
- Souviens-toi du jour
- L'autre
- Innamoramento
- L'histoire d'une fee, c'est
- C'est une belle journee
- Pourvu qu'elles soient douces
- Tristana
- Sans contrefacon

...and of course Desenchantee :)

Posted: Sun 09 May 2004, 3:11 pm
by landwijn
Got myself the greatest hits 'Les Mots' from her, and especially the second disc is very good! Perhaps you can try and find this cd.

Posted: Sun 09 May 2004, 3:43 pm
by Hmmm
8) I have this a good Friend sent it Me........

Posted: Sun 09 May 2004, 9:03 pm
by markus
does anyone know a good english site with latest news on mylene?

Posted: Mon 10 May 2004, 10:51 am
by Ray
At this moment there's hardly any news. There is some gossip that schedules a new album for November, some other that says next spring. All we know for sure is she's in love with Marc Levy, who worked with her on the "C'est une belle journee" video :)

Posted: Mon 10 May 2004, 12:28 pm
by BlueSwan
Leeds City Boy wrote:I have been living under a rock for a while but have emerged and heard "Desenchantee" which is fabulous. What else by Mylene would I like?
Well, let's not kid ourselves: "Desenchantee" IS her best song - but these are also excellent:

Beyond My Control
L'Instant X
Jardin De Vienne
Le Ronde Triste
Ainsi Soit Je
L'autre
Je T'aime Melancholie
Je Te Rends Ton Amour
Tristana
Maman A Tort
Regret

But be sure to check out the best songs she wrote for Alizee: "Moi Lolita", "J'en Ai Marre", "Abracadabra" & "Hey! Amigo".